Goodman Sisters #12 The Prolapse is still trying to upset Annie; hope Sprog 2 ruins her fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this kyles sister?
Pretty sure it is.
---
How does Annie claim to live a private life stop reading this thread you dirty sket

What a fukin poisonous woman
I am so angry right now I cannot believe her
Annie literally hasn’t said a word
So what if she’s called your son names so what ?
I’m sorry but so what ?
So has the sun
Love child
So has this thread it’s out there
Imagine being pregnant and attacking another woman for staying with her man wth ?
It will be about her not showing the boys and in turn Lozza the prozza not allowed to show cashew/peanut/kairo/giro

Reactions: 14
And yet again it’s Rebecca Vardy been telling her!! Who else would it be??
---
Kid most defo ain’t kyles

Reactions: 23
Enough is enough how these vile witches haven’t sent Annie over the edge is beyond me. Kyles career is all but over! speak out for once u coward!! you putting your Willy about is what got your poor wife dragged into this. Surely Annie’s well-being should be all that matters to scumbag Kyle at this stage

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have my youngest at home sick out my phone down for half an hour then this!! 🤨
Annie hasn’t said jack tit it’s the newspapers linking her to Vardy! I didn’t see jack tit about Lauren or kiaro in any that! It’s any story about Lauren that Annie is dragged into!! Annie hasn’t once publicly mentioned kiaro! She slept and got pregnant by annies man!! Is this clown for real!!!
But yes u are right you good for nothing woman what goes around come around and I can’t bleeping wait til it’s her time every dog has it’s day she’s been getting away with too much for too long!!!!

Cmon sian where are u???
---
Also the muzzle thing ain’t that what someone wrote on here about Vardy??

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sooooo vile Vardy pipes up with her hooter in someone else’s business AGAIN and then Lozza gets herself some balls to chirp in after 3 years because she thinks she has back up

Annie owns your life and everything in it love , sit down.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
There was a comment on the DM article saying that Jamie needs to put a muzzle on his nasty skank wife, it was posted here. Lauryn no job seems to have picked up on that comment and honed in on it, pair of them need to get matching muzzles tbh

Reactions: 29
If you are reading on here Lauren you are one vile disgusting bully your son will be ashame your his mother!! You have no friends bcz you are rotten to the core Vardy is only enterataining the likes of u bcz no1 else will be her friend, ur bff is a skanky prostitute!!
You can blame Annie as much as you want the blame lies at kyles door and Kyle only he doesn’t want your bleeping son end off!
But you can’t slag him off bcz without him you would have NOTHING he provides everything for kiaro!!
You have no class no shame you are a vile bully!!
if the wags decided to be friends with Vardy again she would drop you like a hot tattie stop embarressing yourself!!!
Grown ass woman in her 30s all your known for is benefit cheat and shagging other ppls men!! Your dad should have pulled out

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Lauryn is like that Josie Cunningham sket, doesn't care who likes her or not as long as she gets in the shite rag papers.

Amelia must be fuming at her, muriel you're embarrassing us again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
For the blocked
---

Prozza hahahha
She getting jelous Vardy tooo her spot. She’s nobody. Funny how she doendy sell a story saying thanks for all ur donations to my sons upbringing. He have nothing without the walkers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is using Kairo for the sympathy vote and to try and make more hate towards Annie! She is bleeping despicable! Anyone can say “oh so and so has been saying this about” doesn’t mean it’s true but her dense followers will be lapping it up!

Can’t stand her name isn’t in the mix in the papers so has to stick her big ugly neb in!
So it’s ok for Kyle to call giro lots of names but not Annie. What a mutant. They will do and say as they please. Lozza the biggest failure to walk she need a muzzle and lead

Reactions: 16
You can picture them 2 dogs in insta dm slagging Annie off thinking their funny kicking a woman when she’s down oh we will post this like a pair of stupid 15 year old school girls!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 22
I reported her stories for bullying and harassment 🙃 please spare some time to do the same 🙂

• Heart
I hope Annie keeps it classy and don’t bite. The papers need to print this and show her for the nasty little bleep she is. Even though 99% of people don’t even know who she is.

Aw wow she’s only
Piping up kow cause she’s pregnant
She will use BV’s defence if anyone says anything. During the trials, BV started saying that Coleen was a witch for outing her while she was pregnant! Loz will copy that no doubt.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Who does she think she is🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Exactly every time she opens her bleep deluded mouth that's what runs through my mind... bleeping gold digging woman who brought a child into the world for nothing other than a lifestyle. YES LOZ you nasty slut you are the maker of your son's misery when he grows to realise this and he's too old to hide away from it. I'd worry more about that than tales of what Annie's saying and doing. He will be slaughtered of all and sundry when he's old enough for being an unwanted meal ticket. Lauryns too busy blaming everybody else vile deluded ugly cow

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.