Goodman Sisters #10 We’re looking at your pictures smugly, we need no convincing, we know you’re ugly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just not buying her bullshit I can see straight through it and can see what she's trying to do.
Annie needs to stay strong and keep quite and let this blow over. I don't no why I just got a big feeling this isn't Kyle's and this is all part of her game plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The way I RAN over here 🤣🤣 I was expecting a pregnancy announcement more likely from the actual Mrs Walker, not from The Beg!
IMG_20230306_225933.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hear me out.

Wasn't she previously going through IVF with an ex? Her ex - potentially the IVF guy - was related to who? Ah yes, footballer Marcus Rashford.

She would do anything be attached to a big name. If she had links to Rashford she could be worming her way around any of them.

The mixed race baby emoji suggests another black/mixed player.
Who ever it is his thick as flying tit. I think one night stand or ivf sperm bank

Reactions: 11
wow i love her journey 💫

crippled and bedbound with endo symptoms 😢 but she still finds the time to take luxury holidays for herself 😍

working super hard at her influencing earning her 2k a year that her poor son has to have a nanny..... but how great that it's 24/7 and Spanish speaking so she doesnt have to spend time with him or even understand him 😍

she just deserves a mansion 😢 ...and how amazing that her one night stand and his wife will pay for it all 😍

she's been infertile all her life... but all she had to do was shake her plastic bangles at the moon and manifest some sperm it's that easy 😍

what an inspiring woman, positive vibes only please 🙏 💫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I say it’s Kyles baby! He was that stupid once and men never learn I’m sure he would be that stupid again! Didn't she do a story post with the Chris brown song she posts when mentioning her miracle conception with Kairo? That coupled with the fyi caption, location tag yesterday, “family complete” and Annie’s story’s I don’t think even Lauren being as bitter as she is would use that caption to announce a baby that was nothing to do with them with that caption.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Absolutely unhinged she’s used the old “FYI..” and the emojis. Tell me you don’t give a duck about your unborn pay check the second without telling me. Shouldn’t she be happy? Except she’s making the whole charade about The Walkers AGAIN! I don’t understand how they haven’t got an injunction out on her she’s psychotic and it isn’t wanted Annie’s life it’s wants to crawl into Annie’s skin and be her😂

Also, absolute waffle she was in AE recently, she’s just tagged herself there as part of this grid post the single white female. “Family
Complete” what family? No-one will claim you?? 😭😭😭 mortified.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
after 2 whole years she has made me come back (been catching up u guys have me cracking up) 😂 😂 I know I shouldn't be surprised when it comes to her but this woman never fails to rile me up

Reactions: 12
Whats with her always desperate for people to comment on her pics, by promising to reply. Like saying she can't read her dms. She will reply to people in the comments but not dms. Is it just for engagement or there something else to it?

Reactions: 10
Wonder was sain seeing someone and its her fella who the dad 🤪 maybe that's why she deleted her Instagram 🤔....OK I am starting to crack as bad as panface

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know the person who said Annie and Kyle made a point of showing intimacy for the paps as they knew this was coming, might be right. They knew it would be linked to him and how much she loves playing games, so put that out there.

Only thing that unsettles me is Annie’s quotes 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think if it's Kyle's she won't be able to keep her mouth shut, if she doesn't announce who the dad is its a nobody 💯 but she won't squash the rumours of it being Kyle's, I honestly wouldn't put it pass her having a one night stand with a mixed race guy to get pregnant for this exact purpose

Reactions: 25
I 💯 think Annie and Kyle knew this announcement was coming and the speculation it was going to bring. They are normally very private so to be papped together the day before is to maybe put out there first that they’re still very much together. Who knows though 🤷🏻‍♀️ I never knew I could despise someone I’ve never met so much. Lauryn does not deserve a happy ever after, she is vile

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think if it's Kyle's she won't be able to keep her mouth shut, if she doesn't announce who the dad is its a nobody 💯 but she won't squash the rumours of it being Kyle's, I honestly wouldn't put it pass her having a one night stand with a mixed race guy to get pregnant for this exact purpose
My exact thoughts!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The announcement of her baby being a dig back at Annie’s FYI it’s a boy post just shows how little her baby means to her, everything is a game and a joke to her. She doesn’t even like being a mum, she moaned about it all being too tiring when she doesn’t even work 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.