Goodman Sisters #10 We’re looking at your pictures smugly, we need no convincing, we know you’re ugly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion - Goodmans got more baby daddies than mates but Annie still won’t take the bait
---
' clearly isn't a healthy day for you' Katie mate no day is a healthy day for.you 😩🐷🐷🐷🤣
What does that even mean? Not a healthy day for you? Such an odd sentence isn’t it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: spread your legs, get the cheque... worry about the Spanish nana after this.

Reactions: 5
Holy duck I wasn’t expecting that.
How seedy if her using the FYI. Even in her “good news” she can’t help be bitter over her past.
Ps I’ve 15 pages to catch up on now. Off I go.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Daily mail article up already ofc mentioning Kyle and Annie bullshit that they are forver linked

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion - Goodmans got more baby daddies than mates but Annie still won’t take the bait
---

What does that even mean? Not a healthy day for you? Such an odd sentence isn’t it?
Who knows probably a verse out of her fake Bible

• Haha
Reactions: 7
---

I think the persons @ is healthy something

thread suggestion; WHO’s THE DADDY ?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Would not surprise me if she claimed it was Kyle's but refuses to do a DNA nobody puts Lauryn in the corner wise she will sing like a canary 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20230306_214943_Samsung Internet.jpg

Daily Mail comments are on it!
---
Daily fail is on it. ALSO … back in court last month … is there another document 👀🤷🏼‍♀️
I saw this. It also says last summer she was pissed off about Puma so I'm thinking it's just DM being lazy and recycling previous articles.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Daily fail is on it. ALSO … back in court last month … is there another document 👀🤷🏼‍♀️
I’ve noticed when it comes to the daily fail they copy and paste a lot of stuff they’ve said in previous articles. Because we all know “lots going on behind the scenes” really means duck all is happening 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Holy tit ! 😳 pregnant who went there! Will teach me to think thread dead and get stuck on stephen bear thread 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
We can work out what she was doing, how far a long she is. We can work out who the Dad is. Wow. I am feeling sorry for Kairo and all that is involved in this shambolic mess that is called Lauryn’s life.

just imagine ‘my oldest’s dad is Kyle Walker Man City and England footballer and my youngest’s dad is some skinny old Maldivian guy I met when I was spending money that’s meant for my eldest.’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.