Goodman Sisters #10 We’re looking at your pictures smugly, we need no convincing, we know you’re ugly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wanna know the surname of the new baby.... I'm sure with the hashtags we can find out soon!
Anyone know of this affects the child support claim?

To add very bitter been trying for a baby 8 years tempted to buy the bracelet as I'm desperate but don't want to give the jezzabelle any cash. ( even though she can get pregnant easier than a rat) Any alternative recommendations apreciated
Sending love ❤ I hope it will happen when you least expect it ❤

I hate how she preys on women who would do anything for a child. Vile she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I might have to unfollow I can’t deal with 6 months of baby bump dancing and Tik toks 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
I just wanna know the surname of the new baby.... I'm sure with the hashtags we can find out soon!
Anyone know of this affects the child support claim?

To add very bitter been trying for a baby 8 years tempted to buy the bracelet as I'm desperate but don't want to give the jezzabelle any cash. ( even though she can get pregnant easier than a rat) Any alternative recommendations apreciated
Have sex every 2nd day I know it doesn’t sound very intimate but it’s supposed to work

Reactions: 8
I was only briefly aware of Lauryn way back when she made that petition for Puma change Kyle's boots (which is still hilarious 😂😂) Randomly wondered what she's up to nowadays and checked her feed to see she's just posted a pregnancy announcement! I hope the new daddy knew what he was getting into. It's so sad to see that even all these years later Lauryn has still put a sly little reference to Annie in her caption. Imagine being so bitter that even your pregnancy announcement is tainted by it. What a weirdo.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Shame that midsize is always calling her my best friend my ride or die and quagmire barley acknowledges her 🙈

You know what I’ve just read above comments lassie deserves it 😂😂
Find god? Men pay you for sex

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well duck me sidewards -if I knew this tit was gonna go down I would have jumped in the car & drove to AE ( not far from me at all ) & stalked kebab flaps beggy - obv the vajayjay wasnt too disfigured after birthing king giro cos someone else has dipped in a love length

• Haha
Why is midsize tagging herself aswell as lauryn 😂😂😂 she would be aswell writing lauryn and Katie bffs forever IDST 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Oh the irony of midsize Pete accusing someone of having their nose up someone’s arse, duck me she would surgically attach herself to Lozza’s if she could … stupid bint!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.