Goodman Sisters #10 We’re looking at your pictures smugly, we need no convincing, we know you’re ugly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fact she was in AE yesterday probably means she went on some sort of twisted pilgrimage to tell KW she’s pregnant expecting him to give a duck. He doesn’t want anything to do with you, you bleeping cum rag slag lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Makes sense why she's been in AE so much, brave because she's pregnant knowing Annie won't touch her so can stalk as much as she wants

Reactions: 13
Also the caption. Family complete is usually from a family like Chloe who have theirs completed. Lozza family ain’t complete. It’s depend on how many men are stupid enough to shag her. I hope Annie keeps her silence. We all know it’s not kyles baby. One mistake was more than enough for him. Annie shouldn’t need to post it’s not Kyles every time the munter gets preggers. it’s been 4 years. Lozza is irrelevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Fact she was in AE yesterday probably means she went on some sort of twisted pilgrimage to tell KW she’s pregnant expecting him to give a duck. He doesn’t want anything to do with you, you bleeping cum rag slag lol x
Pilgrimage 😂😂😂 bleeping hell im dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So now she’s gonna say to your honour she can’t move as Kash Walker will be 15 ha ha ha she is a craft little slapper to get 3 more years outta Kyle

Reactions: 14
Can someone tag me in new thread if it occurs shortly as im off to sleepies soon. Thanx hunzzz xx

Reactions: 7
So now she’s gonna say to your honour she can’t move as Kash Walker will be 15 ha ha ha she is a craft little slapper to get 3 more years outta Kyle
Surely won’t matter though the house is for Kairo not the second mistake

In her 30s still living with her mum 2 baby dads clearly neither of them want to be involved yip quagmire doll you are winning in life 🙌🏽

Reactions: 23
I chose the right day to come back to the thread 🤣 can’t wait for her tit OK Mag cover
“Lauryn Goodman: Going It Alone
‘Doing it for my kids - I’m Mum &Dad’”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Legally kyle won't have to put his hands in his pocket for this second baby atall as its.not his when giro hits 18 everything will stop and the house will have to be sold. This is where this new idiot will have to give her a new lease, but by then, she will probably have another 4 kids to fall back on. She's a vile woman breeding kids for a.income

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I just wanna know the surname of the new baby.... I'm sure with the hashtags we can find out soon!
Anyone know of this affects the child support claim?

To add very bitter been trying for a baby 8 years tempted to buy the bracelet as I'm desperate but don't want to give the jezzabelle any cash. ( even though she can get pregnant easier than a rat) Any alternative recommendations apreciated

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
One of my best mates who knows I'm balls deep in this thread just sent me a voice note saying "who the hell is lauryn goodman pregnant to" 🤣 and before I even listened I knew exactly what it was going to say🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
See if it turns out is is Kyle we make a pact here and now to storm the ethiad and beat the tit out the fucker every one of us
Forget puma gate.... Tattle gate pending. We would demand a public apology for all us tattle gals for backing him. Also will burn my puma trainers and leggings I bought in support of beggy's nonsense!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Maybe she shagged a waiter when her and midsize Pete fat bleep went to Maldives.

Them two slags were out every night while giro was baby sat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just wanna know the surname of the new baby.... I'm sure with the hashtags we can find out soon!
Anyone know of this affects the child support claim?

To add very bitter been trying for a baby 8 years tempted to buy the bracelet as I'm desperate but don't want to give the jezzabelle any cash. ( even though she can get pregnant easier than a rat) Any alternative recommendations apreciated
It’s not the beads. She claimed to be infertile. The same as she claims kyles walker is the dad. None have been confirmed. I hope u get ur much wanted baby. I have heard of many ppl falling pregnant who become vegan.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.