Goodman Sisters #10 We’re looking at your pictures smugly, we need no convincing, we know you’re ugly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope and pray the Judge rethinks the whole house situation and says she’s to get her own one why should Kyle house this other kids and perhaps another man

Reactions: 15
someone get the recap ready, I have a feeling we'll be on a new thread tomorrow 😅
Recap is.......

Goodman announces she's pregnant.

Annie who hasn't done an Instagram post for about six months picks the same day to do a crypto post in her story.

People put 2 and 2 together and wonder if Kyle is responsible for baby number 2.

Reactions: 10
I definitely can't see kyle being the dad to this one. More like she's going to be playing more twisted sick mind games..lord I pray for these kids she's breeding 😩😩😩

Reactions: 18
She just wants people to assume he is to yet again hurt Annie she can’t even enjoy being a mum or being pregnant without going out her road to upset the woman who’s funding her and her kids entire lives

Reactions: 22
I will piss my pants laughing when I hear it's not Kyle's. Going out her way to make out her two kids will have the same dad. Believe it when I see it. The obsession is real with this freak

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She got exactly what she wanted. She’s got the money and house off Kyle for the next 18 years I don’t understand why she doesn’t just let go on and move on with her life? All jokes aside she will make herself ill if this obsession doesn’t come to an end one day she must drive herself insane she will end up being sectioned one day, I think it’s tit that innocent kairo doesn’t have a dad but that’s life unfortunately my daughter doesn’t see her dad and I accepted it and moved on I don’t think Iv even looked at my exes Facebook profile for over a year?? Yet here she is daily making digs at them it blows my mind

Reactions: 22
This second kid is a 1 night stand and now she's going to call bluff to everyone it's Kyle's. I can see it unfolding now. What a desperate old bike
---
No 🤣🤣 the sad fucker has not shared this has she wahahaha …. Desperate for a few column inches 🤦‍♀️
She can't get any more desperate if she tried 😩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
100% sperm bought from someone on Facebook 😂 she’s quite fertile for someone that’s infertile 🤦🏼‍♀️ the immaturity..poor children

Reactions: 12
Imagine if she hasn't gone ivf and there is actually a fella on the scene, and her pregnancy announcement has pictures of Kyle Walker on it on the daily mail etc. How pathetic, she covered where it says mystery beau but doesn't cover Kyle's name.

She needs to be sectioned.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Guyyyyysss??? Is it kyles?? I mean I know she’s cracked but to blur out mystery beau and then next post have his name!!
Surley not??
She’s just bleeping with us right?!!
Nah no way he would go there again this just shows how unhinged she is, she wants people to think this and to cause Annie harm she a complete nut job everything she has done the last three years proves it, showing up near where they live, at Annie birthday venue next day, calling her son walker and hashtagging it in everything she posts etc ect needs help

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.