Goodman Sisters #10 We’re looking at your pictures smugly, we need no convincing, we know you’re ugly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyyyyysss??? Is it kyles?? I mean I know she’s cracked but to blur out mystery beau and then next post have his name!!
Surley not??
She’s just bleeping with us right?!!
She is vile. Why the duck wouod she share that. Poor Kyle, his wife and 3 sons. Being dragged into her car crash life. Go leech on to ur next doormat. bleep

Reactions: 20
Deletes all the comments telling the truth but leaves "Baby Walker no 2".

Never been so disgusted by a pregnancy in my life.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
It can’t be Kyle’s? He didn’t want her when Annie fucked him off he paid for it instead, she’s literally made their lives a living misery. To the point they’ve probably feared for theirs and their son’s safety as we all have. He would need sectioning if he ever even glanced at her again.
I do think she’s trying to make out it’s Kyle’s as she’s an absolute crank and the new baby will be called #walker too.
I just hope Annie’s ok as always, if she’s going through something and this is all getting dragged up with people speculating it’s all she needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Deletes all the comments telling the truth but leaves "Baby Walker no 2".

Never been so disgusted by a pregnancy in my life.
Omg those children need to be removed for their own safety. She is unhinged. Baby walker 2. As if.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Imagine announcing one your biggest moments and using Annie’s one liner…..

Bitter twisted mother fucker !

She will alude to the fact it’s KW to get headlines. She’s an absolute no-one without the attachment to KW & Queen Annie

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I was just coming to say something similar, Lauryn and Katy and their ilk gob off constantly, a pair of nasty little bullying cu#ts and bleat on about not being silenced and speaking up yet, they would never allow the men they trapped to speak up about wheres like them too, Annie was never allowed to speak up was she???

Them and their families are just the lowest form of life that you can get and believe me lauryn or katy are never afraid to run their fish lips.

And chloe love I don't agree with anything that bear man has done but your own sister would pull a stunt like that just to be pictured with someone famous, people like your slag sister and her equally slaggy mates are what's wrong with this world also
These lot put genuine single mums that didn't plan to be single mums and just get on with it for the love of their children not be bitter , twisted and milk the single mum card . They thought it would be easy 😅 ! Sad desperate never has beens

Reactions: 11
If it was Kyle's I think she would have announced it baby walker number 2. She is shameless and the biggest attention bleep walking so would've defo just came out with it. She's desperado

Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20230306_222501_Instagram.jpg

Nearly left my face at the bottom! Clocked it just as I was about to press post!

Yeah she's left it up for nearly an hour.

Baby 2 as unwanted as Baby 1 just being used as part of her twisted game.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I honestly don’t think Kyle would but they way she’s hinting it’s making me think like what if?
She is 10000000% making out it’s kyles!!
Well if baby daddy no2 isn’t with her now tonight will be the final nail in the coffin for them
---
Was that person not the one defending Lauren on the Kyle Walker fan page????

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I can't believe how fucked up this girl is baby number 2 to be used as a tool absolutely sickening.

Not one positive comment on the daily mail comments. What a absolute dog

Reactions: 11
It’s absolutely fucken shocking what the walkers are going through. When Kyle created the biggest mistake of his life it was plastered in papers and still o going. Now another man’s mistake is being referred to beside kyles name. Vile. They should sue. Is the daily mail going to report lozza goodman accepts first job on McDonald’s after birthing u wanted child of Man City footballer. They should plaster her latest guy instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
ALL or NONE 😂
I think puma gate ties with the Ann Summer’s endo collab for the most tragic embarrassing thing lasagne fanny has done
And who talks about their kid and uses their full name ffs 🫠
the pram rescue still my Personal favourite

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine announcing one your biggest moments and using Annie’s one liner…..

Bitter twisted mother fucker !

She will alude to the fact it’s KW to get headlines. She’s an absolute no-one without the attachment to KW & Queen Annie
Bitter and twisted just said the same thing, desperately sad

Reactions: 7
Just catching up, ya know it did cross my mind that she'd pull a stunt like this. No way would Kyle be so stupid again.
It ll be a sperm donor paid for by kyles money just to throw everything in the walkers faces again. She's a bleep.

If the da is known he probably sells Avon, giro will be like ma da is a famous footballer and your da sell Avon.

She's pond scum.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was the Benn lad, she doesn't care who she fucks over as long as she gets attention.

Skanky mink

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is the last thing I expected the countdown to be about 😂 should we even consider after 2-3 years of us trying to work out how/why she is still making digs about him all these years on is because he has still been seeing her in secret? When she said she was going to ‘sing like a canary’ was that what she was nearly going to say? I’m sounding as deranged as Loz but tonight has made me believe that anything is possible 😂 Annie hardly posts and tonight of all nights she posts a quote along the lines of a betrayal 🤯

Reactions: 8
Feeling so bad for the walker that this absolute waste of a human is finally showing her true colours and she's.only going to get worse! Now using innocent kids at the brunt end.of it because she's being ignored.
I pray they find some comfort in this that she is now no longer there problem she is vile throughout

Reactions: 10
This is the last thing I expected the countdown to be for 😂 should we even consider after 2-3 years of us trying to work out how/why she is still making digs about him all these years on is because he has still been seeing her in secret? When she said she was going to ‘sing like a canary’ was that what she was nearly going to say? I’m sounding as deranged as Loz but tonight has made me believe that anything is possible 😂 Annie hardly posts and tonight of all nights she posts a quote along the lines of a betrayal 🤯
No that's what she's wanting people to think. She's trying to hurt Annie again. It might be someone they know who Annie though supported her after the whole circus with unwanted sprog 1.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am out if it is his. They are lower than a snakes belly and deserve one another if he has even went there again 🤮

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.