Glowybychloe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how she can be earning money.
I don’t know how tik tok works but I think she gets money from views. It’s only a tiny amount unless you’re literally getting millions of views on every single video. Makes me lol that she thinks she can buy a house

Reactions: 1
Her chavish, common use of the English language grinds my gears you went to London Chloe not went London. I don’t know how anyone wants you to influence for them when you can’t even talk properly

Reactions: 3
Begging again at its finest 😂 she’s on live now. She’s actually a really rude person. She was live with Charlotte and everything had to be about Chloe, Charlotte would change the subject and it would go back to Chloe again. I never actually realised how rude she is, and I’ve never known someone to rinse N Dubz as much as she does. She was stressed because they weren’t playing 😂 get a grip!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her chavish, common use of the English language grinds my gears you went to London Chloe not went London. I don’t know how anyone wants you to influence for them when you can’t even talk properly
Describing the face primer … It’s finner than I fort, fort it would have bin Ficker …

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Describing the face primer … It’s finner than I fort, fort it would have bin Ficker …
She would put me right off any products she promotes. She badly needs speech therapy and completely butchers any words she tries to say

Reactions: 2
She’s always moaning about something. On her insta stories she’s complaining about paying £2.70 for a bottle of water. Don’t buy it then?? Of course she’s best mates with that Charlotte cucurnia, I don’t know who’s more annoying between them both

Her in the style haul/ad was awful, I didn’t think any of the clothes fitted right or suited her. Clearly she was just saying she liked them for the ad!

As if Chloe is complaining about £2.70 for a bottle of water. She’s in a theatre, it’s not Poundland or Wilkinson’s. It’s going to be about the same prices as the cinema. You just expect it for them sort of places. Surely if Chloe is working full time “on social media”.. she can afford it anyway? 😂 But then again, in my opinion she seems like a right snob

I was scrolling through her Instagram out of curiosity and I literally got second hand embarrassment. Imagine going to car parks just so you can take “Instagram worthy pics” and I know and understand we’re on partial to a bit of editing and filters but Chloe needs to chill on the smoothing filter. Her skin complexion has literally disappeared. She goes on so much about how she’s so confident and loves herself etc, but then why does she go to the extent of this much editing?

Attachments

• Haha
“There was a lot of singing” does she not know the concept of a musical? Didn’t realise she was that much of a div! She didn’t like dream girls as she’s ignored every comment of whether she liked it or not.
Both Chloe and Charlotte are well annoying lol

“There was a lot of singing” does she not know the concept of a musical? Didn’t realise she was that much of a div! She didn’t like dream girls as she’s ignored every comment of whether she liked it or not.
omg can’t cope with this 😂😂😂😂 she’s so simple

No offence Chloe, but your sense of humour is weird. Did anyone even laugh at her uploading this video? 😂 I didn’t. Just weird
No… hence why it’s got 22k views and only 1k likes cuz it was a tit tiktok. Trying to stay relevant and keep views up!

Reactions: 2
It says quite a lot when she has 297.6k followers and she struggles to reach over 25k likes on a video. She’s only gone “viral” on one video and that’s a video try on with James… 🤷🏾‍♀️

It says quite a lot when she has 297.6k followers and she struggles to reach over 25k likes on a video. She’s only gone “viral” on one video and that’s a video try on with James… 🤷🏾‍♀️
More recently she’s struggled to get over 10k likes…

• Haha
Imagine getting to where you are now from begging for followers, literally sat on her other phone watching her followers go up like “how many now? I’m sitting on this live until I get to my goal of followers” I get the ick watching her. She is the biggest beg on tiktok .. Chloe I know you read this thread. GET A LIFE.
6CCD9A0D-A71A-436E-80FC-B8E3709FB955.png

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Imagine getting to where you are now from begging for followers, literally sat on her other phone watching her followers go up like “how many now? I’m sitting on this live until I get to my goal of followers” I get the ick watching her. She is the biggest beg on tiktok .. Chloe I know you read this thread. GET A LIFE. View attachment 1029757
no that’s so embarrassing 😭
How can you be proud of that if it’s not happening naturally? She’s not going to make it, if it’s forced. If I was her, I’d start looking at other career options because this ain’t it!