Glowybychloe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So so bad! Cheap nasty tat! All these clothes...greedy materialistic it's shocking. Really finks shes the next mollie mae

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well she’s ordered yet more tit that doesn’t fit or suit her.
It’s because of idiots like this that companies are stopping free returns.

Reactions: 3
Well she’s ordered yet more tit that doesn’t fit or suit her.
It’s because of idiots like this that companies are stopping free returns.
Did you see the size of her next to her mate demi:unsure:
I can't believe the amount of money she spends on clothes, she has no idea about fashion and what suits her, so she just orders everything hoping something will look good on her, how can you do try ons with pj's and socks, she needs to make more of an effort because that would not influence me to buy anything she shows, look at perrie sian the difference between them when they do a try on

Oh my days, the latest video!!
How she makes a living from it I really don't know!! 🙈🙈

• Haha
I do like the yellow dress I must say.....but why does she not wear knickers that fit her?? Asking for a friend!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Every top she buys she says she can style it with denim shorts. Does she not realise we have like four days of sun per year?
Think she needs to wear those tops with other styles of trousers 😂

Every top she buys she says she can style it with denim shorts. Does she not realise we have like four days of sun per year?
Think she needs to wear those tops with other styles of trousers 😂
OMFG I came here to say this!!!!!!!
Another day another new clothing item
What’s it gonna be this time Chloe, with some denim shorts or on holiday with some sandals?

• Haha
We fink your taste is up your arse love tbh... that top does nothing for you and I don't even know what to say about that brown get up you have tried on either!?!

• Haha
Someone needs to teach her the actual meaning of “capsule” wardrobe if she’s still going for that. How many waistcoats from New Look? And why are they all “sowwww nyyyce”

What are those clothes from Mars!?! She is actually getting worse!!
---
Where does she wear all these clothes because the clothes on holiday were woeful and she seems to live in pjs!?!

Those house of cb dresses are bloody awful and make her look so frumpy. I shouldn’t be surprised that she loved them all and said they were good for ‘OliDay!!
Girl is stuck on repeat

Reactions: 1