Glowybychloe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like Chloe but she's so out of touch with reality now its unbelievable. Every live all she does is go on about how she wants more followers or this videos not doing well and her views are dropping.

Her whole content is the same everyday, just more and more hauls. I dont know how many clothes one person needs, all she does is sell it on for a higher price she brought it on vinted which is vile. And her lives are just her getting ready and repeating the same things over and over again.

She can afford to shop big brands like Zara so why does she feel the need to scrounge the charity shop and buy everything in sight when it could be left for people who need it.

Also she's always going on about James, cant have a conversation without her letting everyone know she's got a boyfriend.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
At first the hauls were good to watch and seemed genuine, but now they are clearly just to keep her following up. How does she have the money to buy all this tit and buy a house this year also? She doesn’t bloody have a job!
I find it awful she’s selling on all the bits she buys for a profit on vinted, shocked people actually buy from her.
It’s weird she bought a wedding planner when she’s not engaged
It’s rank that she’d not washed her hair for over 2 weeks, clearly says a lot about her hygiene
Whenever her and James do a video together it makes me feel like the queen, as they sound like a pair of commons tards who cannot pronounce words properly!!!

Reactions: 5
At first the hauls were good to watch and seemed genuine, but now they are clearly just to keep her following up. How does she have the money to buy all this tit and buy a house this year also? She doesn’t bloody have a job!
I find it awful she’s selling on all the bits she buys for a profit on vinted, shocked people actually buy from her.
It’s weird she bought a wedding planner when she’s not engaged
It’s rank that she’d not washed her hair for over 2 weeks, clearly says a lot about her hygiene
Whenever her and James do a video together it makes me feel like the queen, as they sound like a pair of commons tards who cannot pronounce words properly!!!
I haven’t watched her TikTok’s in months, is she really buying a house this year??

Reactions: 2
I haven’t watched her TikTok’s in months, is she really buying a house this year??
A few weeks ago she bought some Christmas decor in the sales and said along the lines of it being for the house her and James will buy this year

Reactions: 1
A few weeks ago she bought some Christmas decor in the sales and said along the lines of it being for the house her and James will buy this year
Not sure how that’s going to work considering she doesn’t work 🤔 and if she’s going to claim she’s self employed she will need 3 years of accounts

Reactions: 3
Am I missing something with that box? What was she expecting for £12 full size products! The way she’s going on.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but I thought that box thing was funny she's that desperate to buy a bargain for a tik tok she clearly didn't read the description. However I want to know who on earth needs so many gift tags I don't even follow the girl and must have seen 3 hauls with hundreds of gift tags do they both have really big families?

She’s literally thick as tit!!! Elemis alone is a higher end high beauty brand and a travel size of that superfood facial is probably over £12 let alone a “mini”

I got the Charlotte Tilbury face cream for Christmas and it’s £70 a tub! Hence why I got it for Christmas but why on earth did she think she was getting more than large samples for £12.

honestly, anything for “content” - she scrapes the barrel so hard it’s actually quite sad to watch. She literally has nothing other than this.

Reactions: 6
this girl needs some serious therapy. She’s spending money like mad to fill a void she even admitted it! Well get help then rather than buying a load of shite she’s 27 and her bf is 30 go and bleeping buy a house or something rather than crap at poundland

Reactions: 8
She’s a proper head. She must have enough sparkly clothes now for the next 12 festive periods. Will all be on her Vinted soon. Her English is appalling and the finger kissing really boils my piss

Reactions: 10
Now she’s moaning that the sample should have been 15ml and now 3ml. On my CT website, the 15ml is £25 alone and is classed as a travel size. Why would they sell an entire box for half the price of one item. Did anyone see if before it “sold out” on asos? I can’t find it now.

Now she’s moaning that the sample should have been 15ml and now 3ml. On my CT website, the 15ml is £25 alone and is classed as a travel size. Why would they sell an entire box for half the price of one item. Did anyone see if before it “sold out” on asos? I can’t find it now.
yes it was advertised as 15ml. Lots of people online are complaining about it. Not a fan of hers but she was mislead as were all the other customers. I guess it was a listing error by asos. Maybe it was a little too good to be true but tbh if asos listed it as 15ml then that’s what you’d expect to get you probably wouldn’t question that they’d put the wrong info

yes it was advertised as 15ml. Lots of people online are complaining about it. Not a fan of hers but she was mislead as were all the other customers. I guess it was a listing error by asos. Maybe it was a little too good to be true but tbh if asos listed it as 15ml then that’s what you’d expect to get you probably wouldn’t question that they’d put the wrong info
You are right which is why I was trying to find the listing. Definitely a case of too good to be true!

Chloe on live now talking about tattle, seems like every creator has become obsessed with reading this 🤣

She's preaching be kind yet calling us tattlers all the names under the sun and agreeing with comments saying awful things.

Chloe seems to think we're actually obsessed with her and jealous, which she said herself. Reality check Chloe, you come up on the FYP unfortunately, most of us don't just sit and stalk you so climb out of yourself.

Reactions: 6
'I know they say theres more to life than followers but when you get better views you get more money.'

Go out and get a secure job where your income is based on you having to grow a platform.

500k by June is her goal for the year. What happened to proper goals in life and real aspirations?

She lives on cloud 9 where the only thing that matters is her follower count.

Someone asked what her favourite shop is and she couldn't even answer. She is so so so materialistic its unbelievable, no one else is able to shop everyday the way she is and she's not even grateful for it. She sells everything for a higher price on vinted anyway - dont know how people dont see right through her.

Last edited:
I used to love her but she’s become so self absorbed…. She only ever talks about herself…. I’ve noticed a few times she duel lives with people and never seems to pay any attention or care for them, she duets with Demi (the estate agent) and Demi is so lovely and supportive of Chloe and Chloe just ignores her the whole time!

I used to love her but she’s become so self absorbed…. She only ever talks about herself…. I’ve noticed a few times she duel lives with people and never seems to pay any attention or care for them, she duets with Demi (the estate agent) and Demi is so lovely and supportive of Chloe and Chloe just ignores her the whole time!
Omg yes!! I always think the same, whenever I’m watching their lives together, Chloe is always moaning, always something wrong with her and as you say constantly talking about herself, never asks anything about Demi, I actually hate when Chloe joins her GRWM’s in the morning as she always bring the mood down.