Glowybychloe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly it. She makes me cringe now when I see daily how much she has bought. She buys more than she can possibly wear. We’re at a point where people are turning more towards sustainable fashion, capsule wardrobes and investing in timeless pieces that will last. I for one don’t want to see hauls which contain bags and bags of clothes from primark which either won’t get worn or will get worn once then ruined in the wash. And then the next day a few bags from TK Maxx and Zara. Then a couple bags from H&M the day after that…

And the clothes she buys never even flatter her (sorry not sorry)
Jesus, she’s stooped even lower into the fast fashion pit and moved onto a Poundland Tracksuit now!

Reactions: 2
Tiktoker Chloe Mitchell who mainly does charity shop or TK Maxx hauls and has over 250k followers.

what annoys me about her is that her charity shop hauls are a strange mix of clothing that she “absolutely loves” yet never actually wears. Her charity shop style and actual day to day style are completely different. Makes me think she’s just picking up absolute tat in desperation to keep the views coming?

View attachment 806207View attachment 806210View attachment 806211View attachment 806212View attachment 806213
what she actually wears:
View attachment 806215View attachment 806217I

I don’t know how people haven’t seen through her yet! She’s another one who doesn’t have a job but it’s spending money CONSTANTLY and it’s always on absolute shite.
this actually really gets me aswell, doesn’t have a job although now she’s calling herself an influencer and trying to make that as a job I mean good for her but with no job where does she have so much money to be constantly spending? Like even before she said oh I’m doing social media full time as a job she litterally had no income but so much money to spend always spending 😂 I work hard for everything I have and do it independently too but all these people that sit on tiktok with no jobs taking all the freebies and gifts really bug me 😡🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The girl is trying too hard. She’s not allowing things to take time. She just wants to be known and liked and famous within days. It don’t work like that. I joined her live once and she was making me cringe, like proper giving me the ick. Getting really excited about a benefit package screaming her face off? Get a grip and stop begging whilst you’re at it … shes defo a stuck up snob

Reactions: 4
Tiktoker Chloe Mitchell who mainly does charity shop or TK Maxx hauls and has over 250k followers.

what annoys me about her is that her charity shop hauls are a strange mix of clothing that she “absolutely loves” yet never actually wears. Her charity shop style and actual day to day style are completely different. Makes me think she’s just picking up absolute tat in desperation to keep the views coming?

View attachment 806207View attachment 806210View attachment 806211View attachment 806212View attachment 806213
what she actually wears:
View attachment 806215View attachment 806217I

I don’t know how people haven’t seen through her yet! She’s another one who doesn’t have a job but it’s spending money CONSTANTLY and it’s always on absolute shite.
Totally agree! Places very little into her so called career and honestly baffles me why people watch her. She definitely doesn’t wear the stuff she buys from the charity shops just sells it on

No offence but Chloe should be embarrassed for how she reacted because she reached 269k on TikTok. She was crying, for what? It’s not that much when you look at other TikTokers.. if this is majority of the girls dreams in life .. this generation is warped
Doing social media is her dream job.

Reactions: 1
Can’t even join her lives anymore without her going on about reaching a target of followers on TikTok. She is literally obsessed with it. Even trying to get people to follow Charlotte now too?! Get a grip. There’s more to life than followers on TikTok.

Doing social media is her dream job.
Dream job or not. Begging for followers isn’t it 😂

Does this girl do anything other than hauls or outfit of the day? Always on fyp with hauls how can anyone need all these things. I've just seen a haul of wrapping paper and gift tags

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t even join her lives anymore without her going on about reaching a target of followers on TikTok. She is literally obsessed with it. Even trying to get people to follow Charlotte now too?! Get a grip. There’s more to life than followers on TikTok.

Dream job or not. Begging for followers isn’t it 😂
I find it really embarrassing, why doesn’t she? Asking for followers and likes!

Oh another clothing haul. It’s shocking the amount of clothes this girl buys. I feel like she has no actual ideas for content so just does hauls because they get views.

Another Poundland haul … how many pairs of ill fitting brown leggings does one human need? She literally looks like a walking poo!

• Haha
Why does she need to bend in front of the camera all the time and grab at her boobs even in jumpers

Why does she need to bend in front of the camera all the time and grab at her boobs even in jumpers
I think it’s just to make sure she’s not revealing anything. TikTok are ridiculous and will ban you for showing the slightest bit of skin

So she’s going to be a style icon this year but still filming everything in that snuggy which is also a unflattering shade of brown. When she was dressed the outfit fitted her so badly she had to undo the bodysuit and the cords were round her hips. Just give it up babe. Get a real job

Reactions: 5