Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeddiK

I’ve noticed her shoes never match.
Maybe I’m stuck in the 2000s but surely shoes belt bag matching is a good rule? The ugly shoes she sticks on an already awful outfit really rile me up. I would say she’s punching with James as he’s better looking but he seems to be somewhat special needs so they’re quite a sweet match.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Kindred_

VIP Member
Tiktoker Chloe Mitchell who mainly does charity shop or TK Maxx hauls and has over 250k followers.

what annoys me about her is that her charity shop hauls are a strange mix of clothing that she “absolutely loves” yet never actually wears. Her charity shop style and actual day to day style are completely different. Makes me think she’s just picking up absolute tat in desperation to keep the views coming?

EA4C50B2-89B3-4CD7-858A-A0D216919CE2.png
47EE5764-5DF4-434F-A184-3BC86FF1C53E.png
5B541237-BA2E-4862-ADF6-8265222FDA65.png
04AD6BFC-FC32-4F87-B154-3CE4B9ADF473.png
183F1C62-F49E-4CE4-A758-297771CDB35A.png

what she actually wears:
325F7A88-9CF0-4768-9F30-78BEE5BD1925.png
4C2398BD-F7C7-408F-8CCC-70A62AF52EA2.png
I

I don’t know how people haven’t seen through her yet! She’s another one who doesn’t have a job but it’s spending money CONSTANTLY and it’s always on absolute shite.

Reactions: 13

justwatching4fun

Chatty Member
She was crying yesterday as she needs work done on her car… well maybe if you didn’t buy every day bags and bags of crap you’ll be able to afford to get your car fixed.
Some of the stuff she buys I swear she buys just cos it’s ‘Zara’ not cos she actually likes or suits her

Reactions: 12

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Sadly ITS aren't overly fussy who they do collaborations with, take Ash from Ashandchelslifestories, every other word that leaves her mouth is cunt...Seems they'll offer work to all the illiterate, foul mouthed chavs 😵

Reactions: 12

missprimrose

This does nothing for her shape it looks like she has stole her dads funeral suit blazer 😅
There is actually no helping this girl. She’s got absolutely nothing going for her. No dress sense, completely and utterley illiterate to the point she sounds as thick as shit. Get your head out your own arse Chloe, get a real job. You are not a bad B. You have zero clue on anything. Stop embarrassing yourself

Reactions: 11

Rvg

VIP Member
She was on live again this morning with Demi. Yet again getting excited over followers. She gasped and told Demi that she had hit a certain amount of followers🙄 she honestly needs to get a job or a hobby and stop seeking validation online, it’s unhealthy

Reactions: 10

Iily122

I really don’t want to sound awful here but i’m wondering if her and James actually have learning difficulties? They both have really under developed language skills / don’t really seem to understand basic concepts like how to eat a balanced diet etc so genuinely wondering if there’s some developmental issues?

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Chloe, thanks for wasting a few mins of my night.. why don’t you actually listen to the sound instead of wasting all of our time including yours. How can she be 27 and not know what a simp is? Has she been hiding under a rock? She literally had to say “love you James” after every ex question. I’m sure she does any video she comes along and just goes along with it for the sake of getting out there. I’ve never known a “influencer” to go on so much about followers and numbers. Guarantee you join one of her lives and she’s constantly checking her followers every 2 seconds, checking the likes and how many is in the room constantly saying “make sure you’re following me, get me to 100k likes” like bore off. She did a house update earlier, her and James can’t get a mortgage because she’s self employed so they’re having to go private rent which was apparently just as hard as they’re only taking James’s money into consideration. People in the live were trying to help and she got so aggy and touchy about it.

She is definitely one of those stuck up girls who look down their noses at you.. she is 100% that girl that’s been to elevenrife when you say you’ve been Tenerife

Attachments

justwatching4fun

Chatty Member
She comes across as really stroppy and bratty at times too. Rude. Ungrateful. No life goals but hitting her next how many whatever followers.

VIP Member
I used to love her but it's the hands by the mouth every 5 seconds that's giving me the major ick

• Sick

missprimrose

She’s a proper dickhead. She must have enough sparkly clothes now for the next 12 festive periods. Will all be on her Vinted soon. Her English is appalling and the finger kissing really boils my piss

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I used to really like Chloe, but now she just annoys me and her whiny voice repeating the same tosh day in day out gets right on my tits. This popularity on TT & Insta has ruined her.

Reactions: 9

Shocked!!!

Isn't that sad that all she wants is more followers, wasting her money on all that shit she buys, just for content, she really needs to look at the amount of clothes she has, get rid of it all because it's all a load of crap and sort that room out, they are renting a 2 bedroom just for her clothes, such a waste of money

BeauJD

Chatty Member
I’m pretty sure she’s taking the piss now and trolling us?!
She’s a walking bout of thrush waiting to happen with that front wedgie!

046AB9C6-7D22-4B4D-BE06-99931776A6C1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha