Glowybychloe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re going to beefeater for their FREE year anniversary, well well they sure know how to celebrate going to the beefeater 🤣 May as well have gone to spoons. Would love to be a fly on the wall and eaves drop their conversations I can’t imagine either of them know many of the words on the menu 🤣🤣
She also wears such bad frumpy shoes. She need to invest in a white trainer.

Reactions: 7
I’m pretty sure she’s taking the piss now and trolling us?!
She’s a walking bout of thrush waiting to happen with that front wedgie!

046AB9C6-7D22-4B4D-BE06-99931776A6C1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
82455717-804D-493E-9171-851AD9D0031A.png

I mean look at this gourmet meal, clearly splashed too much cash on tit she doesn’t need to be able to go somewhere nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They’re going to beefeater for their FREE year anniversary, well well they sure know how to celebrate going to the beefeater 🤣 May as well have gone to spoons. Would love to be a fly on the wall and eaves drop their conversations I can’t imagine either of them know many of the words on the menu 🤣🤣
She also wears such bad frumpy shoes. She need to invest in a white trainer.
I’d love to know what kind of “intellectual” chat they have 🤣 James is a good looking bloke but he just looks like there’s nothing going on behind those eyes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why has she ruined that outfit with black shoes and bag? She has no dress sense at all and I go to a beefeater in my hoodie far too over dressed

She’s trying too hard to be funny and get views and stay relevant, I dislike her dance / song tiktoks.

Does she really think companies like NARS are gonna want to work with her. She needs to get speech therapy she just sounds thick as tit and stop finger kissing it’s flipping annoying

I can’t honestly cope with how pathetic she is when it comes to getting followers on TikTok. She gets excited about reaching 251.6 like why? It gives me second hand embarrassment. She reached 297k today and she was jumping around on her bed like a 7 year old. Her voice goes straight through me and not forgetting her awful taste in clothing.

Reactions: 5
She’s the only influencer who bangs on about numbers…. Views, likes, followers. It’s so gross. She isn’t do this for the right reasons and she’ll lose respect and support very quickly.

Reactions: 6
Chloe, thanks for wasting a few mins of my night.. why don’t you actually listen to the sound instead of wasting all of our time including yours. How can she be 27 and not know what a simp is? Has she been hiding under a rock? She literally had to say “love you James” after every ex question. I’m sure she does any video she comes along and just goes along with it for the sake of getting out there. I’ve never known a “influencer” to go on so much about followers and numbers. Guarantee you join one of her lives and she’s constantly checking her followers every 2 seconds, checking the likes and how many is in the room constantly saying “make sure you’re following me, get me to 100k likes” like bore off. She did a house update earlier, her and James can’t get a mortgage because she’s self employed so they’re having to go private rent which was apparently just as hard as they’re only taking James’s money into consideration. People in the live were trying to help and she got so aggy and touchy about it.

She is definitely one of those stuck up girls who look down their noses at you.. she is 100% that girl that’s been to elevenrife when you say you’ve been Tenerife

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Chloe, thanks for wasting a few mins of my night.. why don’t you actually listen to the sound instead of wasting all of our time including yours. How can she be 27 and not know what a simp is? Has she been hiding under a rock? She literally had to say “love you James” after every ex question. I’m sure she does any video she comes along and just goes along with it for the sake of getting out there. I’ve never known a “influencer” to go on so much about followers and numbers. Guarantee you join one of her lives and she’s constantly checking her followers every 2 seconds, checking the likes and how many is in the room constantly saying “make sure you’re following me, get me to 100k likes” like bore off. She did a house update earlier, her and James can’t get a mortgage because she’s self employed so they’re having to go private rent which was apparently just as hard as they’re only taking James’s money into consideration. People in the live were trying to help and she got so aggy and touchy about it.

She is definitely one of those stuck up girls who look down their noses at you.. she is 100% that girl that’s been to elevenrife when you say you’ve been Tenerife
Surely she would think to do research before getting a mortgage of what the criteria is 🤦‍♀️ probably thought that anyone could just get a mortgage. It's bloody hard to get one, I worked my arse off to get mine several years back and got my knowledge of how to do it up to a year before doing it. Cutting back on unnecessary spending several months before applying is one thing they advise you to do. I can't see her doing that anyway!

She’s from Luton lol she’s got no right to be stuck up!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I don’t understand how she can be earning money.

Reactions: 2
It's all the hand movements and kissing of fingers etc that gets me she. How is she getting an income off tik tok? She buys things and does hauls, every now and then she is sent a few bits but I've seen her say it's not an ad

I’d love to know how she’s getting an income from TikTok too. She don’t do paid AD’s but she’s doing a TikTok shop next month so maybe that’s the first 😂 she should change management… maybe that’s why she begs for followers. The more followers, the more collabs I suppose? Hahahaha saddo

Reactions: 4
I just had a look on her management's Instagram and it seems they mostly post about demi Jones, Rachel Stevens and jess Wright a few things about vikaboox only saw 3 for chloe and that was back to September last year

Reactions: 1
I just had a look on her management's Instagram and it seems they mostly post about demi Jones, Rachel Stevens and jess Wright a few things about vikaboox only saw 3 for chloe and that was back to September last year
10 likes and 2 comments.. that management seems bad vibes 😂 why are all management managers called BENJI? Lol

• Haha
10 likes and 2 comments.. that management seems bad vibes 😂 why are all management managers called BENJI? Lol
I thought that about the name as I went to check the photo thinking it may have been one of the other ones. And one of them comments on each post is by chloe 😅