Glowybychloe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiktoker Chloe Mitchell who mainly does charity shop or TK Maxx hauls and has over 250k followers.

what annoys me about her is that her charity shop hauls are a strange mix of clothing that she “absolutely loves” yet never actually wears. Her charity shop style and actual day to day style are completely different. Makes me think she’s just picking up absolute tat in desperation to keep the views coming?

EA4C50B2-89B3-4CD7-858A-A0D216919CE2.png
47EE5764-5DF4-434F-A184-3BC86FF1C53E.png
5B541237-BA2E-4862-ADF6-8265222FDA65.png
04AD6BFC-FC32-4F87-B154-3CE4B9ADF473.png
183F1C62-F49E-4CE4-A758-297771CDB35A.png

what she actually wears:
325F7A88-9CF0-4768-9F30-78BEE5BD1925.png
4C2398BD-F7C7-408F-8CCC-70A62AF52EA2.png
I

I don’t know how people haven’t seen through her yet! She’s another one who doesn’t have a job but it’s spending money CONSTANTLY and it’s always on absolute shite.

Reactions: 13
The crochet poncho and knitted hat in the first pic are horrific. How does she pay for all these outfits? Even charity shop clothes cost money.

Reactions: 4
The crochet poncho and knitted hat in the first pic are horrific. How does she pay for all these outfits? Even charity shop clothes cost money.
She always says it’s from money she’s saved up but if that’s right then she’s completely wasting it. She really needs a job. She spends most days in her nightie tidying her room.

Reactions: 3
The finger kissing and the over use of the word incredible is very annoying and her dress sense is hideous. She’s probably a really sweet girl in person

She always says it’s from money she’s saved up but if that’s right then she’s completely wasting it. She really needs a job. She spends most days in her nightie tidying her room.
We’ll, she’s not doing a good job of tidying up, judging by the photos 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Finally someone has started a thread on this girl! The amount of hauls. No one, and I mean no one needs that amount of clothing. As for the amount of money she spends, she’s admitted that she spends her savings lol. What a great use of savings, buying tat from the charity shop

Her speech is terrible. fffffree pound, I fort this, I fink that. She can’t pronounce the easiest of words. I’m surprised she’s ever had a job tbh! But not having one is rotting her brain. I went on her live yesterday and it was hard to understand her.

Reactions: 6
Sometimes when she says I LOVE this I think.. do you? Do you really love it? 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sometimes when she says I LOVE this I think.. do you? Do you really love it? 😩
She buys things for the content. She buys cheap from charity shops and sells them on Vinted for double the price. Have a look on her Vinted she’s got 600 things up for sale and it’s all from her charity shop hauls

• Wow
The more hauls she does of things she doesn’t actually love just makes her tik tok less authentic

Reactions: 2
I can’t stand this trend of building your following purely off the overconsumption of fast fashion. Okay she buys from charity shops sometimes but majority of it is cheap high street rubbish and it’s a ludicrous amount of stuff. Ive honestly never come across someone who does so many hauls.

Reactions: 2
I can’t stand this trend of building your following purely off the overconsumption of fast fashion. Okay she buys from charity shops sometimes but majority of it is cheap high street rubbish and it’s a ludicrous amount of stuff. Ive honestly never come across someone who does so many hauls.
This is exactly it. She makes me cringe now when I see daily how much she has bought. She buys more than she can possibly wear. We’re at a point where people are turning more towards sustainable fashion, capsule wardrobes and investing in timeless pieces that will last. I for one don’t want to see hauls which contain bags and bags of clothes from primark which either won’t get worn or will get worn once then ruined in the wash. And then the next day a few bags from TK Maxx and Zara. Then a couple bags from H&M the day after that…

And the clothes she buys never even flatter her (sorry not sorry)

The varying shades of chocolate brown she puts together just make her look like a gigantic poop and the finger kissing just winds me up!

Reactions: 5