Glowybychloe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just come across her live unfortunately only to see her begging for followers AGAIN.

Never known anything like it, she’s an absolute beg it’s all she goes on live for. All she talks about is getting more followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watched it for 2 mins I found it totally boring her kissing her fingers and talking with her hands, screaming about numbers, she needs to get a job, proberly a nice girl but wasting all that money on clothes.... For what followers🤣

she can’t get a mortgage probably because she doesn’t 1. make any money 2. I can almost guarantee she hasn’t done a self assessment tax return if she has hope the thick bint gets fined

Reactions: 5
I've never known anyone to buy so many clothes. Half the stuff she purchases it seems she just picked it up because "it was a bargain". Then you never see her wear it. She'll never get a mortgage at this rate

Reactions: 5
Lmao she’s suddenly dyslexic that’s why she butchers everything she tries to say

silly bint

Reactions: 1
So glad I found this page. Honestly I don’t care what your job is or how good you are at saving no way is it obtainable the amount she spends on a daily basis! And does she have any original ideas? The Aldi one today with the bath bits.. vickaboo done it the other day same things and Brooke before the both of them it’s all repetitive.

Reactions: 8
He gives me the creeps. The way he hides until she’s ready for him to see her her outfit AND DOES THAT WEIRD FINGER FLICKER THING that little chavs used to do 20 years ago. Nah. Not for me.
And his response is always the same, cor that’s well nice.. is that all he has to say, and I have never noticed that finger flick until you said then re watched 🤣 wtf is he doing? They just sound thick as tit can’t imagine the convos they have whilst out to dinner 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
She is unbelievable, she joined Demi’s live this morning and Demi was saying she’d lost lots of followers over the weekend, and Chloe was just saying can we get me to 3.3 please guys over Demi, she is such a selfish witch and Demi said yeah everyone go and follow Chloe and Chloe didn’t say it back

Reactions: 7
She’s so self absorbed. All for the likes and follows with no personality what so ever.

Sort yourself out Chloe. You are beggy and this is not the job for you. I don’t know how anyone is proud of you

Reactions: 9
She is unbelievable, she joined Demi’s live this morning and Demi was saying she’d lost lots of followers over the weekend, and Chloe was just saying can we get me to 3.3 please guys over Demi, she is such a selfish witch and Demi said yeah everyone go and follow Chloe and Chloe didn’t say it back
I love Demi as well she’s so nice. Whoever Chloe duels she literally ignores them and speaks over them. Such a selfish little cow, her whole world revolves around herself only.

“All the ones I have are just a bit dig in” does she even think before she speaks! Why the hell have peacocks sent her 20 pairs of jeans? Does she ever wear jeans and has she ever shopped at peacocks before? Do your research better peacocks!
bless, she’s doing Ads with peacocks but her heart wants the likes of Zara etc

Reactions: 2