Glowupwith_becca #5 Beccas Bridal Era - The cuddles are “epic” but the hen do is pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly given that her other half is a Tony robbins sucker , I don’t think that is the case . If anything he’s behind the scenes pushing the nonsense sold at these events which is basically : be a dick and earn all the money, focus on yourself and duck eveyone else .
He needs to have a word as his accounts are on Companies House and he is hardly smashing it.

I do agree re him behind the scenes. As much as Becca is a grown woman with her own mind, and doesn’t get a pass on her behaviour and choices especially when it’s exploiting vulnerable woman, I do feel Chris is definitely behind her MLM/life coach/motivational speaker era.

Reactions: 4
I do wonder if there’s something more long term going on behind the scenes. Remember the natural cycles era?

Reactions: 2
I’m imagining her relaunching herself under a different brand name in the new year to drop all the terrible reviews and try to capitalise on the January keep fitters.

Reactions: 7
I agree. I think she will be trying to distance herself from the 'Glow up' branding

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t live to far from me , seen her in Waitrose a couple of times. She constantly looks miserable!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Honestly I think Becca would be better going back to full time employment. It is a lot of people’s dream to work for themselves and make something of themselves but it clearly isn’t working for her and for the sake of her mental health she needs actual structure. You can’t just give up on things during employment and you can’t hide from feedback, positive or negative. It’s time to join the real world again, for your own sake

Reactions: 12
So many worrying things! Hope she gets the help she needs, especially before they start their family. Surely her family can see that she’s not well, hope someone steps in. For the sake of those who pay for her ‘coaching’ as well!

Reactions: 1
She did say she was taking 2 weeks off
Oh I missed that in the chaos. I didn’t realise she’d fully dropped out of the 75 day thing, I thought it was just the podcast bit.

It’s such a mad way to run a business. Someone needs to teach her about scheduling content, it’s going to blow her mind!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.