Glowupwith_becca #5 Beccas Bridal Era - The cuddles are “epic” but the hen do is pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem is, and I said it at the time, she never plans things properly. 75 days is a long time. She should have had ideas for most of that ready to go but she was just winging it. She can't stick to anything, she's just so flakey.
Anyone who has any experience of this kind of thing knows you need to have a plan! It doesn’t even matter if it’s quite repetitive if people are listening each day. You can do a reflections type thing once a week, something on food once a week, something on exercise, something on mental health. Just have a few themes for maximum impact. Really shouldn’t be in a position where it’s “taking it out of you”
---
This needs to be our bingo card for how many of these topics she takes and uses for herself! Miles better than anything she did episodes on.
Maybe I should take over!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
what a farce, I went back after the apology episode and listed to a fair few, started off ok (I say that loosly) as some came across kinda hyper, and flitting from one project to another. Then went way to personal, she’s obviously worked through some tit in therapy and couldn’t help but offload, one episode she even said the 75 glow podcasts would be available after for everyone starting later or in January etc. as other people have said she could pre record content, goal of the day but it appeared to move from goals to talking about herself. The whole masculine/feminine episode was I think the end, i wonder if she got a lot of negativity/hate from that and put a stop to it all.
It could have been a great concept, but hopefully this will put some people off joining her squad club. She just can’t stick to anything. She even admitted she’s got bored during the long engagement and changed venues and somethings.

Reactions: 1
She even admitted she’s got bored during the long engagement and changed venues and somethings.
She sounded super paranoid about the wedding venue and it being public.

Like don’t worry, we, or any other member of the public are not interested in seeing you in your dress still holding your dark brown bag!

Attachments

I noticed Roz from MAFSUK is thanking f&f for boots and a coat. I’m presuming she’s had them gifted. Becca will be fuming .

Just catching up, crazy how she’s bailed again on something but tried to spin it off as a positive. Christmas is a hard time for many, especially if you’ve got food/exercise issues. As I’ve said before, it would be so much more refreshing and respected if she was just honest, I think there must be stuff going on behind the scenes, and she doesn’t owe us a full explanation, but it’s just so in genuine and gas- lighty to cap it off the way she has.
I mean doesn’t she have her glow up team that she ‘employs’ why couldn’t she have used them to do the final podcasts, you know like how managers delegate?! But then again, control freaks never make good managers or team leaders because they ultimately don’t trust anyone on their team to do the job as well as them….

Reactions: 8
It's a shame that, per the Trustpilot reviews, this kindness didn't extended to the clients!

Oh wow.

We've all suspected for some time that this girl was on a downward spiral but it seems she has gone into a full prolonged manic episode. I really hate how she has led so many people up the garden path and duped them into giving her their hard earned money but I now really hope she is going to get some proper mental health support. I hope Chris and her family force her to quit the socials for good and find somewhere that can provide good care for her, inpatient or medication, whatever it is she needs because it sounds like she is out of control.

Reactions: 11
She’s seriously unwell isn’t she. I hope her family and friends help her
Sadly given that her other half is a Tony robbins sucker , I don’t think that is the case . If anything he’s behind the scenes pushing the nonsense sold at these events which is basically : be a dick and earn all the money, focus on yourself and duck eveyone else .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.