Glamfairysworld #11 Jessie went to see her mate but had to pay the going rate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused - are Penhaligon bottles flatter than a sheet of paper? Shouldn’t it look more like this? 9very badly drawn on image but you get the idea…)
I mentioned further in the thread somewhere that it looks like a piece of cardboard they attach samples on to! Wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 12
So after following her for just a few days, I am happy to share my findings...

1. She doesn’t really post much content. It’s all shares.
  2. She is absolutely crawling up the Grinches hole with very little engagement from Lady Muck herself.
  3. She tells MASSIVE, GREAT BIG, HUGE, EXTORTIONATE porky pies in relation to gifts she’s been given. (I’m still gobsmacked at Cartier gate, never mind Penhaligongate. Does she lie about everything?)
  4. She can’t do a wash, yet is obsessed with cleaning instagrammers.
  5. She’s filtered to duck like her best mate Soph.
  6. She’s soooooooo God damned, mind numbingly boring. WTF?
  7. She gives off the appearance that she smells musty. Wet flannel vibes.

Think I got it all in there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

2. She is absolutely crawling up the Grinches hole with very little engagement from Lady Muck herself.
  3. She tells MASSIVE, GREAT BIG, HUGE, EXTORTIONATE porky pies in relation to gifts she’s been given. (I’m still gobsmacked at Cartier gate, never mind Penhaligongate. Does she lie about everything?)

I reckon you’ve summed her up pretty well. She used to be slightly more “interesting” - in that she relentlessly slagged off her husband, his family and her children and also used to pretend to “work” every night, leading tattlers to wonder aloud who was looking after her kids. She stopped all that when her family and/or husband clearly found her account and watched all her crap. We then had several days of crying and bemoaning her mental health as well as lots of veiled nonsense about snakes and untrustworthy people. It was great. She’s incredibly boring now, like you say she just constantly posts follow trains for her equally sad “friends” and pretends to buy / be bought loads of expensive things.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I reckon you’ve summed her up pretty well. She used to be slightly more “interesting” - in that she relentlessly slagged off her husband, his family and her children and also used to pretend to “work” every night, leading tattlers to wonder aloud who was looking after her kids. She stopped all that when her family and/or husband clearly found her account and watched all her crap. We then had several days of crying and bemoaning her mental health as well as lots of veiled nonsense about snakes and untrustworthy people. It was great. She’s incredibly boring now, like you say she just constantly posts follow trains for her equally sad “friends” and pretends to buy / be bought loads of expensive things.
That’s a really sad life to live 😢 Can guarantee she’s not even happy. Wonder why she bothers?

Reactions: 8
That’s a really sad life to live 😢 Can guarantee she’s not even happy. Wonder why she bothers?
I think, like many many others, she’s seen Hinch become “successful” and thinks she can too. If you look back a couple of years on her grid, she posted loads of cleaning products (not using them, just hoarding), she went to the cleaning shows and product launches etc, but she used to live in a manky little flat and then they bought the old lady’s home, complete with all the old (dead) lady’s furniture etc, and she seemed to give up, never showed cleaning etc, mainly I think because she’s incredibly lazy, and also her house is so nasty that there’s no point showing her cleaning it.
she could have made something of her account, showed her house renovations, her cooking etc. but they’ve done the house on the absolute cheap. The supposed renovated parts look tacky and nasty, furnished in circa 2019 Hinch grey, terrible finishing, cheap nasty furniture etc, so no one would be impressed.
she’s just a huge show off. Everything is for show. She pretends her life is amazing & she’s so wealthy, trying to keep up with Hinch, they have a bottom of the range Range Rover that she claims is hers. It’s not. It’s a shared car. Which is fine. But why lie? She pretends to buy designer stuff which we never see or she wears stuff with designer labels on that is clearly fake. To me she seems extremely unhappy, trying to portray a lifestyle that she can never have. Oh, and her husband clearly enables her, so don’t feel sorry for him. He’s a dick too.

Reactions: 22
I wonder why she never shared her recent trip to Poland on insta?
Probably couldn’t find anything worth lying about. The posh hotels won’t let you in for a nose so she couldn’t even film in there and pretend she was staying.

• Haha
She never mentions going to the old flat anymore, to check up on the "tennants" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's also a self proclaimed boss lady for anyone who's new here, who would frequently film herself walking around primark, she still does that from time to time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She never mentions going to the old flat anymore, to check up on the "tennants" 😂😂
I remember once having a nosy on her account at her old place and there was a big corner sofa and very Hinch like furniture yet they didn’t take any of it to the new house. Why would you leave it for the ‘tenants’ and make do with manky dead old lady furniture for yourself 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I wonder why she never shared her recent trip to Poland on insta?
I think it might have something to do with the backlash they got about the photos they took when visiting Auschwitz so it's safer not to say anything.

The thing is she does do somethings that are content worthy, trips, renovations, cooking but she doesn't show it just the crappy follow trains. She could be (vaguely!) Interesting if she actually thought about it rather than copying everyone else.

Reactions: 10

Ahhhh don’t forget the Famous amputated finger (well ok slight exaggeration😜)
That could bend and not bend at a drop of a hat 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Ahhhh don’t forget the Famous amputated finger (well ok slight exaggeration😜)
That could bend and not bend at a drop of a hat 🙄
Oh god yes. That was brilliant. “I can’t bend it!” While holding it up, clearly bent. And then all the drama with the 16 minute covid test that she definitely did do and didn’t lie because Tattle were calling her out for not doing one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh god yes. That was brilliant. “I can’t bend it!” While holding it up, clearly bent. And then all the drama with the 16 minute covid test that she definitely did do and didn’t lie because Tattle were calling her out for not doing one
Honestly she can’t even keep up with herself .. talk about having more faces than a game of guess who 😂

Reactions: 7
D3F308F2-C1F3-44F0-A99D-D28C2C3AEF12.png

Another battered box. Where’s this from? EBay?
---
To those new to Grim I implore you to go back just over a year on tattle when she was doing her “birthday advent”. Basically she sent a boxful of utter tit to someone she’d picked out as a “competition winner”, it was MEANT to be a countdown to Grim’s birthday with a lovely selection of goodies to be opened by the lucky recipient every day for a month to so. It was ACTUALLY a load of dirty out of date Lidl and Primark tit that the poor lady had to feign excitement over. She gave up in the end. Didn’t even pretend to like the utter crap she was opening & it all petered out. That kept us entertained on Tattle for ages.
---
In fact I might spend my last afternoon before starting my new job tomorrow with a lovely cup of (non scummy) coffee and a nice read of those old threads. That’ll set me up nicely

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1976566
Another battered box. Where’s this from? EBay?
---
To those new to Grim I implore you to go back just over a year on tattle when she was doing her “birthday advent”. Basically she sent a boxful of utter tit to someone she’d picked out as a “competition winner”, it was MEANT to be a countdown to Grim’s birthday with a lovely selection of goodies to be opened by the lucky recipient every day for a month to so. It was ACTUALLY a load of dirty out of date Lidl and Primark tit that the poor lady had to feign excitement over. She gave up in the end. Didn’t even pretend to like the utter crap she was opening & it all petered out. That kept us entertained on Tattle for ages.
---
In fact I might spend my last afternoon before starting my new job tomorrow with a lovely cup of (non scummy) coffee and a nice read of those old threads. That’ll set me up nicely
That was funny as watching the recipient open each day when she could be bothered 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.