Glamfairysworld #11 Jessie went to see her mate but had to pay the going rate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless she has tried that perfume before no way would I let my husband choose a perfume for me, no matter what it cost.

perfume.png

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she is talking about her neighbours who she once filmed from her bedroom window and then proceeded to ridicule them.
---
She’s still going. Can’t find this image online so maybe he or she has actually bought a £200+ bottle of perfume. But even if he did. Why does she think this impresses anyone?
It’s funny how all her boxes or packaging bags are always grubby or dented. Nothing ever looks pristine

Reactions: 15
That’s a very battered box, no cellophane on it.

Show us the bottle Grim!

She’s bought the dregs of someone’s mostly finished bottle off EBay hasn’t she 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why do you care?

Jeez, ram the washing in why don't you.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
There’s so much washing in there it doesn’t look like it’s all even going to get wet!

Why do you care?

View attachment 1971951

Jeez, ram the washing in why don't you.

View attachment 1971952
I know people are sick of the chief hun washing a handful of things to advertise whatever Bold or Ariel she is told to tell everyone she uses, but come on! Stuffing your machine that full...? Nothing is going to be agitated and washed! Though if she wants to prove us wrong, she could feel free to wear the love bracelet in front of the washing as it comes out the machine and she needs to clean the plastic remnants of the pod out the machine! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s suddenly acting like she’s besties with the bloke from In the Style 🤭
Why are so many people sharing her for others to follow her, what does she actually do? I have a theory that she sends everyone little gifts, I remember her sending one girl a pair of Converse. She’s just trying to buy followers/friends

Hinch is going to Switzerland. I wonder if this is because her best bubs told her all the best places to go to cos she knows Switzerland so well

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hinch is going to Switzerland. I wonder if this is because her best bubs told her all the best places to go to cos she knows Switzerland so well
I bet Grim is hassling her hubs for another 18 hour whistlestop trip to Switzerland with the hope of “bumping into” Hunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fucksake. Buying more tit.
what’s she pretending to have bought now? I bet it’s one packet of £1.99 noodles & she’ll try to pretend it’s a car or something
The thing is, the "fake spending" just makes her look even more silly, because when she does show herself, she looks grubby not glam. Or the "designer" stuff is obvious DH Gate "joops"

Reactions: 14
I’m confused - are Penhaligon bottles flatter than a sheet of paper? Shouldn’t it look more like this? 9very badly drawn on image but you get the idea…)
Good god! Yes! Is it just a leaflet or something?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.