Glamfairysworld #11 Jessie went to see her mate but had to pay the going rate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filter side track but I couldn't get over this. How are these photos of the same person... I saw this as part of the follow Friday thingy. Seriously though why filter to the point where you are unrecognisable. Maybe I'm just old because I think she looks better naturally in the photo with Hinch.
Looks like something out of a horror film in the first picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm asking support to put on a wiki so all her lies can be added and seen by all x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm asking support to put on a wiki so all her lies can be added and seen by all x
Excellent idea. I still have most of the screen shot receipts, but I’m sure we will have many more to add. The Cartier bangle is the icing on the cake imo

• Haha
Filter side track but I couldn't get over this. How are these photos of the same person... I saw this as part of the follow Friday thingy. Seriously though why filter to the point where you are unrecognisable. Maybe I'm just old because I think she looks better naturally in the photo with Hinch.
Hate that girl. She comes across as so smug and weird.

Reactions: 4
She’s asking herself questions about her dental treatment. She ‘opted not’ to do a payment plan 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s asking herself questions about her dental treatment. She ‘opted not’ to do a payment plan 🤣🤣🤣
Cos she’s so rich. As shown by the fact that she has a plug in heater in her lounge her husband buys her Cartier bracelets

• Haha
She’s still going. Can’t find this image online so maybe he or she has actually bought a £200+ bottle of perfume. But even if he did. Why does she think this impresses anyone?
The boy didn't do that good Afsana, you took a pic off of Google remember? No? Oh we do!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s still going. Can’t find this image online so maybe he or she has actually bought a £200+ bottle of perfume. But even if he did. Why does she think this impresses anyone?
That windowsill looks a bit too pristine and finished to be one of Grim Fanny’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah, cos (supposedly) spunking 5 grand on you just wasn't enough to show how much he appreciates you continuously moaning about being tired, and buying the contents of Primark on a weekly basis....🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It just smacks of desperation doesn’t it? Constantly pretending he’s bought her expensive gifts.
Couples who are happy and secure with each other don’t feel the need to splash out on expensive gifts all the time. And even if they do they don’t feel the need to post about it on social media all the time. She never posts about what she buys him, or pretends to. She seems to think she “deserves” these gifts. Why? What makes her so amazing that he has to constantly buy her stuff?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
"the husband man"??!

Also, Penhaligons perfumes sometimes show up in TK maxx..... 🥴

• Haha
It just smacks of desperation doesn’t it? Constantly pretending he’s bought her expensive gifts.
Couples who are happy and secure with each other don’t feel the need to splash out on expensive gifts all the time. And even if they do they don’t feel the need to post about it on social media all the time. She never posts about what she buys him, or pretends to. She seems to think she “deserves” these gifts. Why? What makes her so amazing that he has to constantly buy her stuff?
All of this!!!!

Reactions: 7
It doesn’t even look like a box, it looks more like a piece of card stood up. It’s probably one of those cards you get a sample stuck on to and that’s why she’s blurred it slightly 😂

Can she not speak with her new teeth because in her most recent story about the neighbours Christmas lights she was sounding a bit Jonathan Ross-esque 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
After the Cartier spectacular, anything is possible. I reckon she’s bought an empty box off eBay. That’s Why it’s nearly a week late. She got the idea off Tattle and had to wait for the postman.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
After the Cartier spectacular, anything is possible. I reckon she’s bought an empty box off eBay. That’s Why it’s nearly a week late. She got the idea off Tattle and had to wait for the postman.
AA19EF4A-AB2F-4DB5-A395-0324CE24AC3A.jpeg

I don’t think any of us would be shocked if she bought the bag online

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.