Glamfairysworld #11 Jessie went to see her mate but had to pay the going rate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg is she still banging on. The ending of that get ready with me was so cringe, she's acting like a love sick teen.

Reactions: 9
This Hinch meet and greet has been hilarious. Afsana's last thread was open for a long time, but the content shes provided over the last few days has been hilarious. I'd be shitting myself if I was Hinch. These people are bat tit crazy.

Reactions: 12
This Hinch meet and greet has been hilarious. Afsana's last thread was open for a long time, but the content shes provided over the last few days has been hilarious. I'd be shitting myself if I was Hinch. These people are bat tit crazy.
I’m gutted the last thread has closed, I was proud of my thread title.

Reactions: 7
Excellent thread title!

The only thing I would say in Grims favour is that at least she didn't drag Mr Isa along...although I am sure the only reason she didn't is because he's a bit feral - otherwise I doubt she would have missed that opportunity 🤣

Do you think in her 30 sec chat with Hinch she was telling her about her 'middle boys' speech delay...or maybe she was recommending her 'jupes'? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She didn’t take her own kid but still ended up on the kids table at lunch 😂
This amused me so much. And how pissed off did she look about it all? Stuck at the end with the kids while all the Hinchers cackled away without her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m so embarrassed for her. I cannot imagine going to a kids book signing as an adult. These die hard hinch fans are ridiculous she’s a saleswoman that’s it. So so embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 18
Errmmmm can someone please tell me why the duck we need a reel dedicated to her putting her face on just to meet her queen????? What a sad sad bastard she really is.

Screenshot_20230212_151918_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else dying to know what she has wrote in a letter to Hinch?! She's making me cringe my insides out 🤮 honestly getting on like a pre teen girl.
What must boss man think about how she's getting on? So embarrassing
She'll be banging on about trolls, polishing crowns and hearts feeling full. The usual vomit inducing guff these pea brains hun spew.

Anyone else dying to know what she has wrote in a letter to Hinch?! She's making me cringe my insides out 🤮 honestly getting on like a pre teen girl.
Stalker vibes with that letter 🔪🔪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kidda? Bubs?
Hinch will be pissing herself laughing at these sad sad women hero worshipping her. Grim is one of the worst but there are SO MANY of them. It’s really quite concerning.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is next level vomfest.
Get a room you slimy twats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.