Glamfairysworld #11 Jessie went to see her mate but had to pay the going rate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got this screenshot. Before the bracelet she was talking About buying snail love juice off tiktok to put on her face
Yeah looks like an Ali express one where you just slide them on.
Snail love juice ?..Wtaf šŸ¤®
---
I got this one. No packaging or anything shown. Enough time to order a jupe since she showed the fake photo?
Someone mentioned about being mugged off which was good. She then thought it meant she'd be mugged for the very expensive bracelet šŸ˜‚
I have up watching to have my dinner after that!
Defo done it for being outed . The things liars do to not get caught out .

Reactions: 8
I watched the live (things I do for tattle) and like someone has said bracelet shown on but no box. She also showed the Penhaligon perfume but I couldnā€™t see if it was the same as the one sheā€™d already shown but it was still in the cellophane so it might have been a gift for somebody else. Not sure if TKMaxx sell it or it could be a fake from elsewhere. Had to get the Tasmanā€™s in too but they were partially hidden by the comments. She must read here to have shown everything weā€™ve been talking about. Hi šŸ‘‹šŸ» Afsana

Reactions: 15
You can buy Jupe love bracelets on Amazon. Got rid of her manicure from her jupe photo quickly I see šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s included the stolen photo in her ā€˜February picsā€™ story this morning. Sheā€™s bleeping shameless!

• Haha
Sheā€™s included the stolen photo in her ā€˜February picsā€™ story this morning. Sheā€™s bleeping shameless!
Probably because she's read here and it's been noted that the box wasn't shown on her live yesterday. Obviously because it's not an authentic Cartier box...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone ever see her wear those fake YSL shoes she got from Manchester I mean flannels šŸ˜‚

Honestly just goes to show how much of a liar she is to go beyond to prove herself.
Whereā€™s all the boxing , packaging, thatā€™s all part of the experienceā€¦esp when she takes a pic of a battered penhaligons box.
I still donā€™t get the fascination around that brand as it looks creepy as duck and looks like it would smell like zoflora.

But hey if Iā€™m wrong then šŸ™ŒšŸ½

As a bit of a magpie who loves all things shiny - standard width love bracelets donā€™t have a hinge, they are screwed on both sides. And if itā€™s the small width (which it doesnā€™t look like) - wrong type of hinge šŸ˜œ

Not to mention, if I was lucky enough to be given a genuine love bracelet, that thing would never be coming off. I certainly wouldnā€™t have to go and ā€œfindā€ it šŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
As a bit of a magpie who loves all things shiny - standard width love bracelets donā€™t have a hinge, they are screwed on both sides. And if itā€™s the smell width (which it doesnā€™t look like) - wrong type of hinge šŸ˜œ

Not to mention, if I was lucky enough to be given a genuine love bracelet, that thing would never be coming off. I certainly wouldnā€™t have to go and ā€œfindā€ it šŸ˜‚
I am lucky enough to have one gifted to me a few years back, and it never comes off. A) because you can't do it yourself, B) because its too much faff, and C) I'm lucky to have it, I want to wear it. I just don't know why people lie and go to such lengths to do so for validation from strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is she a pioneer at the clean and tidy show 2023? oh, the irony.

View attachment 1979146View attachment 1979147View attachment 1979151
Iā€™m sure they binned her off the year before because she was so vile. Weird world when someone whoā€™s house looks grubby even with a revamp, her clothes always look crumpled and tatty with crumbs on and who doesnā€™t show cleaning ideas just a bleeping manky coffee in the morning and look at me I have money but all I buy is fake or steal pictures from google is part of a cleaning event šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
The other huns Iā€™m convinced must laugh at her šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does that say World Thinking Day? Do the Huns need a specific day where theyā€™re told itā€™s ok to think?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How does this shine squad tit show work ?
Basically load of binfluencers paying to attend a tit show then give the multi billionaire companyā€™s free advertising.

Is she a surprised lesbian too? What with all the kissing the other desperate twats.
Get in the fukin Bin you head
---
Does that say World Thinking Day? Do the Huns need a specific day where theyā€™re told itā€™s ok to think?
Yeah with their mucky dishwater coffee and flash wipes .. gosh now I know where I went wrong šŸ™„šŸ˜‚
---
Another battered box.. does her postman fling them to her door or more like at her šŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She tries to make buying stuff part of her personality trait. She's a very strange individual.

Reactions: 6
She has bought 3 different shades of blusher from the tiktok shop. On her live yesterday the product she was using as a blusher (I think it was a bronzer?) She said she bought 5 of. So that's at least 8 blushers, and going by how much make up she hoards it's probably closer to 20 blushers. Ridiculous

• Wow
She has bought 3 different shades of blusher from the tiktok shop. On her live yesterday the product she was using as a blusher (I think it was a bronzer?) She said she bought 5 of. So that's at least 8 blushers, and going by how much make up she hoards it's probably closer to 20 blushers. Ridiculous
She also said she has 10 mascaras, of just one type. Why is she trying to show off about hoarding cheap cosmetics?

Reactions: 6
šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜² she is not using a girl guide/scout thing to promote a stupid cleaning show. Girl Guides/Scouts, organisations working hard to promote empowerment in teen girls and equality, idiot huns using it to promote women being dragged back to the kitchen and laundry! You honestly couldn't make it up!

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.