Glamfairysworld #11 Jessie went to see her mate but had to pay the going rate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she been on a bot spree ?
Is it my eyes or has her “botollwers” increased loads ? That’s battered Huda makeup box… like please make it stop .
Who the fucks posts when they’ve just bought a new lipstick or mascara.. like who gives a duck.
---
Definitely. Also, how many bloody concealers does she need? She has a shopping problem.
Well how many faces and personalities does she have ?😜😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Has she been on a bot spree ?
Is it my eyes or has her “botollwers” increased loads ? That’s battered Huda makeup box… like please make it stop .
Who the fucks posts when they’ve just bought a new lipstick or mascara.. like who gives a duck.
---

Well how many faces and personalities does she have ?😜😂😂😂
More faces than Big Ben. Just one personality though, the weird Hinch obsessed “Boss Lady” with a severe personality disorder

Who was the Irish fella who made a massive thing about outing trolls? She loved him, made a point about her haters. That went quiet. She's a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The fact she’s had to put that speaks volumes to me … clearly reads here .
you keep being your authentic lying fake self…
Only person she trying to prove this to is herself.

Many have stated on here, she could of used her IG for many things and all she’s done is trying to become a whoops version of hunch and Molly and any of the other binfluencers .

sort your feelings and life out pet. It’s becoming a carry on tit show .😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t bear to watch it . Who’s taking it for the team 😳
Anyways I thought the Range Rover steering wheel story was because she couldn’t face her fans due to that nanny McPhee coldsore on her lip .. yet here we are 24 hrs later doing a fukin live 🤥

Reactions: 5
WOW. She's just said re Nicola Bulley that she thinks that her husband and her friend were having an affair and they had to find a way to get rid of her. She's talking about Nicola's husband now. Who the duck does she think she is to be saying these things, let alone out loud on Instagram???!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The way she's mentioned "Sophie" twice like they are best mates is so funny. Someone's mentioned the Cartier - she's going to find it apparently...
Not being funny you would put a 6k bracelet somewhere safe and know where it is… the way she parks her showroom car and puts every battered purchase on her story… yeah dig your way out of that one miss penhaligon 3ml boy did duck all liar .
---
WOW. She's just said re Nicola Bulley that she thinks that her husband and her friend were having an affair and they had to find a way to get rid of her. She's talking about Nicola's husband now. Who the duck does she think she is to be saying these things, let alone out loud on Instagram???!
Typical narc behaviour.. . Take the attention /heat off them . Absolutely disgusting and clear grief tourist .

• Haha
she's put the bracelet on, but didn't show the box or her undoing the screws and putting it on. I have a Cartier love bracelet and cannot do the screws/put it on myself - mine is a few years old but I just don't believe its not a DH Gate dupe. Sorry!

Reactions: 10
she's put the bracelet on, but didn't show the box or her undoing the screws and putting it on. I have a Cartier love bracelet and cannot do the screws/put it on myself - mine is a few years old but I just don't believe its not a DH Gate dupe. Sorry!
Well we all saw photographic evidence that it’s fake. This is one of the rare times I wish I wasn’t blocked!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Well we all saw photographic evidence that it’s fake. This is one of the rare times I wish I wasn’t blocked!
She didn't show the box or the packaging on the Live, neither did she show herself undoing the bracelet and putting it on. She's now just showed the Ugg Tasman's that are sold out everywhere - she's definitely had a spend up at DH Gate. Anyway she's off the the restaurant now.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was sure her "live" would cut out before she showed the bracelet 🤣🤣 funny how she's shown the bracelet and the new perfume 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was sure her "live" would cut out before she showed the bracelet 🤣🤣 funny how she's shown the bracelet and the new perfume 🤣
Any screenshots.. I’m not blocked but couldn’t bare to watch her and listen to her cringey voice

Reactions: 4
I got this one. No packaging or anything shown. Enough time to order a jupe since she showed the fake photo?
Someone mentioned about being mugged off which was good. She then thought it meant she'd be mugged for the very expensive bracelet 😂
I have up watching to have my dinner after that!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.