Glamfairysworld #11 Jessie went to see her mate but had to pay the going rate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She so wants to be Hinch.
Loser.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I'm just lost for words now at this point. I really have nothing to say anymore about this ludicrous behaviour. What else is there to say after 3 weeks of this erratic insanity? It will go on and on and on and on and on. I really am perplexed about this whole situation.

Reactions: 18
For those that haven't seen her reel, that sparked off the frantic tagging to get Hinch's attention.

Which, incidentally. has so far failed dramatically. :whistle:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why has she changed the way she talks? It’s like she’s trying to sound posher somehow? Why do we need to see her holding up cans of drink? Is this a Hinch thing too? She’s absolutely bonkers at this point. As for being blessed by the cows she lives by and wanting to play with them, she does know she shows everyone bee drive and her road and we know she doesn’t live next to cows 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You are out here doing the lords work for the blocked Mamma! You can hear the bloody cars zooming past the daft cow, she must have just pulled into a lay-by 😂😂😂
---
For those that haven't seen her reel, that sparked off the frantic tagging to get Hinch's attention.

Which, incidentally. has so far failed dramatically. :whistle:

View attachment 2145869
Oh dear god, it’s worse than I had been imagining. Why does it look like it’s been recorded on a cine camera?? It was only last year wasn’t it that she ‘woke up’ to Bossman putting a brand new phone on her bedside table?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tagged herself again within the last 40 minutes. Please someone tell Hinch to put this woman out of her misery.

Reactions: 10
Tagged herself again within the last 40 minutes. Please someone tell Hinch to put this woman out of her misery.
I think the saddest part of all this is that Hinch has probably seen it and knows she’ll have more attention with the constant tagging and keeping Grim trying for her attention.
She’s obsessed and desperate for the validity. Hinch knows it….which is just really cruel.

I’m sure Grim will do this again with future posts….but probably has already without us realising!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Honestly it’s so funny how often she is retagging!! I just normally have a read and a laugh but now this is a fun game of seeing her panic and re tag! X

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why has she changed the way she talks? It’s like she’s trying to sound posher somehow? Why do we need to see her holding up cans of drink? Is this a Hinch thing too? She’s absolutely bonkers at this point. As for being blessed by the cows she lives by and wanting to play with them, she does know she shows everyone bee drive and her road and we know she doesn’t live next to cows 😂😂😂😂😂
Oh lord (at her, not you). She’s trying to sound like a mix of Hinch and Dinatokio (another influencer)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.