Glamfairysworld #11 Jessie went to see her mate but had to pay the going rate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch knows exactly what sheā€™s doing keeping these morons onside. Her popularity is waning hugely as more and more people see what a lying, scummy chav she is. But the Huns will defend her to the ends of the earth. I think Hinch could film herself setting fire to puppies and Grim & co would find a way to defend her. So Hinch does just enough ā€œlove youā€s and related nonsense to keep them sweet. The sheep are too thick to see whatā€™s going on. Grim lives fairly close to me, 10 miles or so, and visits some places I recognise. I would pay good money to bump into her in Primark, Iā€™d love to ask her why she hero worships Hinch so much.

Reactions: 18
When sheā€™s apparently feeling poorly, why does she always go to sleep in one of her kids beds? Weird šŸ™„

Reactions: 14
Oh give over you bleeping Hinch wannabe with your tacky hearts.
And organising a hen do? Hahahahahahahahahahaha yeh right. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Wouldn't even put her in charge of changing a light bulb.

Screenshot_20230303_204548_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw the ā€œHinch Heartā€ and cringed myself a new hole.
I donā€™t know how old Grim is, 30 odd? But why oh why is she acting like a 13 year old with a crush? Sheā€™s even changed her handwriting to be like Hinchā€™s - I refuse to believe thatā€™s her actual handwriting, itā€™s extremely similar to her ā€œBest Bubā€™sā€
Do you reckon Grim writes ā€œJessie Hinchā€ all over her exercise books and practices her ā€œJessie Hinchā€ signature like we did at primary school so we could pretend weā€™d married our crush?
What a pathetic way to be carrying on.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I saw the ā€œHinch Heartā€ and cringed myself a new hole.
I donā€™t know how old Grim is, 30 odd? But why oh why is she acting like a 13 year old with a crush? Sheā€™s even changed her handwriting to be like Hinchā€™s - I refuse to believe thatā€™s her actual handwriting, itā€™s extremely similar to her ā€œBest Bubā€™sā€
Do you reckon Grim writes ā€œJessie Hinchā€ all over her exercise books and practices her ā€œJessie Hinchā€ signature like we did at primary school so we could pretend weā€™d married our crush?
What a pathetic way to be carrying on.
Iā€™m surprised she hasnā€™t started calling herself Jess now after Hinch signed all her books that way.

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m surprised she hasnā€™t started calling herself Jess now after Hinch signed all her books that way.
Itā€™s just a matter of time isnā€™t it? Sheā€™s getting worse with the Hinch worship. How has her husband not had a word? Mine would piss himself laughing if I made such a huge fuss about some online charlatan.

Reactions: 15
How many hours has she spent practising her Hinch heart? bleeping weirdo it's like a teenage girl with a crush on the fittest boy in the school who wouldn't even look at her. (Not calling Hinch fit but you catch my drift). She gives me major Stan (Eminem) vibes. I just don't get her at all.

Reactions: 12
How many hours has she spent practising her Hinch heart? bleeping weirdo it's like a teenage girl with a crush on the fittest boy in the school who wouldn't even look at her. (Not calling Hinch fit but you catch my drift). She gives me major Stan (Eminem) vibes. I just don't get her at all.
I canā€™t wait till she decides to turn up at ā€œHinch Farmā€, because theyā€™re such good mates, why wouldnā€™t Hinch want her to pop round for a cup of tea? Mr Isa can play with Ron & Len, itā€™ll be lovely! Iā€™m surprised Hinch hasnā€™t already invited her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm shocking myself here, but I'm going to say something positive ļæ¼ Isa has very neat hand writing and is able to write his letters really well. Think we can safely say he obviously has a good school teacher cause his mum certainly isn't spending time practising his writing with him

Reactions: 10
The way she says Tik Tok shop makes me feel murderous.

• Haha
Starting nursery/school has been the best thing for Isa. Finally heā€™s getting a couple of days out to child friendly places. Paid for by other parents granted but maybe Jessie will see him having fun at these events and start taking him on days out!

Reactions: 8
I canā€™t remember if Iā€™ve commented on this thread before but Iā€™m always lurking.she literally reminds me of an old friend when I first met her she would go on about having a successful career in law and a flash car and all this designer crap(this doesnā€™t impress me at all) but she would fake injuries and draw bruises on herself when she owed money to anyone so they wouldnā€™t go on at her to pay it back,she also didnā€™t have a license to begin with so that was the cars šŸ¤„ but what used to make me laugh is she would get the cheapest thing from say selfridges and keep the bags like trophyā€™s until the logo was wearing off lmao and I remember I swapped her a Mac eyeshadow pallet for a morphe lipstick she claimed she hadnā€™t used it was from DHgate she was a proper con artist just like grim!

Reactions: 5
Why is she so boring though?! I mean, Hinch is boring, but this wannabe behaviour is even more so! šŸ„±

Reactions: 4
Confusedā€¦ unless Iā€™ve missed her name sheā€™s not included in the ā€œshine squadā€ - whatever the hell that is apart from a group of huns. So why is she saying sheā€™ll see them in October? Is she paying to attend because she hasnā€™t been invited?!

Reactions: 5
Confusedā€¦ unless Iā€™ve missed her name sheā€™s not included in the ā€œshine squadā€ - whatever the hell that is apart from a group of huns. So why is she saying sheā€™ll see them in October? Is she paying to attend because she hasnā€™t been invited?!
She was babbling on about being a guest or something a few weeks ago but yes, sheā€™s not included is she? is this the thing that Stacey and Hinch turned up to last year, Hinch holding Staceyā€™s hand and looking like an absolute moron? Grim was incandescent with rage that sheā€™d not been there on that day as sheā€™d only gone on the Saturday and the morons turned up on the Sunday. She said that sheā€™s be going to both days this year just in case they turned up again. Itā€™s unlikely though as Stacey has just tit out another cash cow and Hinch wonā€™t go alone.
Maybe Grim will phone Hinch and offer to go with her, seeing as theyā€™re such great mates

• Haha
Re: the Shine Squad šŸ¤¢ Thanks for reading here and confirming youā€™re part of the ā€˜teamā€™ Afsana. Although what you actually shine remains to be seen šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Re: the Shine Squad šŸ¤¢ Thanks for reading here and confirming youā€™re part of the ā€˜teamā€™ Afsana. Although what you actually shine remains to be seen šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Itā€™s bizarre isnā€™t it!
There is a few Iā€™ve seen who are included and none of them show any cleaning content they just moan about their dull wannabe little lives šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Shiny greasy hair.
---
Oh my gosh Afsana, you're supposed to be a self proclaimed boss lady. Stop frothing over an Instagram fraud you had to PAY to meet. She's so embarrassing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Brought here from that cringeworthy book signing and the way this core group of stalkers went on.
Laughing a lot at her latest post - forgot Hinch was such a megastar that indeed everyone from a mile off was looking at you and linking the childā€™s balloon to her šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.