Glamfairysworld #11 Jessie went to see her mate but had to pay the going rate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only watched her a few times and she definitely wants to be Hinch. She copies language, mannerisms and reels completely.
Another boring waste of space.

Reactions: 6
Meh. The pan doesn’t bother me. Although maybe if she bought fewer “joops” and fake bracelets she could afford some new ones. But this is what we’ve been saying about her account. She can obviously cook, so why not show us how she made that rice dish? I’d be way more interested in that than her wandering around Primark and Home Bargains saying how much she “Lovessss itttttt” at every turn.

Reactions: 13
Meh. The pan doesn’t bother me. Although maybe if she bought fewer “joops” and fake bracelets she could afford some new ones. But this is what we’ve been saying about her account. She can obviously cook, so why not show us how she made that rice dish? I’d be way more interested in that than her wandering around Primark and Home Bargains saying how much she “Lovessss itttttt” at every turn.
I just watched it and thought exact the same. Why show a finished dish and nothing else? What great content that would have been making that. Although without her usual chopping onions crack 🙄
But she misses a trick every single time!

Reactions: 9
I just watched it and thought exact the same. Why show a finished dish and nothing else? What great content that would have been making that. Although without her usual chopping onions crack 🙄
But she misses a trick every single time!
Oh god. The onion chopping really annoys me. She thinks she’s something really special doesn’t she? I’m willing her to skin a knuckle every time.

Reactions: 5
I’d be interested in seeing her showing us how to cook something but only if she’s going to wash her hands and nails thoroughly before hand otherwise it will make me want to vom watching her prepare food 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fucksake…..
Isn’t it odd that her ‘Best Bubs’ signs her merchandise with ‘Mrs Hinch’ which is not even her name, and not Sophie or Soph? When I get stuff from my friends I don’t have to pay for my gift and they don’t sign it Mrs Smith etc 🙈 Embarrassing. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isn’t it odd that her ‘Best Bubs’ signs her merchandise with ‘Mrs Hinch’ which is not even her name, and not Sophie or Soph? When I get stuff from my friends I don’t have to pay for my gift and they don’t sign it Mrs Smith etc 🙈 Embarrassing. 😬
Ah, but do you “love them the world”? ( what does that even MEAN?!)
Also! Presumably her husband took that pic after she got back from the Lakey22 meet-up. What the hell must he think?! If I came home from a book signing with a bleeping llama mask and some flip flops signed by the “author”s pointless husband, he’d have me committed! Well, he’s have a few things to say about me going to the signing of a bleeping children’s book in the first place tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Bless her last minute panic posting that after seeing Hinch sharing other people’s World Book Day/Hinch farm posts. The desperation just oozes out of her.

Mrs Hinch calls her Jess not Jessie... Total best bubs forever love you the world... Why blur that bit out though? Surely that's the height of best bubs-ness?
Calls her Jess when her name is Afsana 😂 Hinch will call you whatever you wanna be called for the right price 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look at the care and attention Hinch paid to writing that wonderful personalised message. The penmanship, the thought that went into it. Does Grim actually believe that they’re friends? Hinch is paid to pretend to like these idiots. She wouldn’t give them the steam off her piss otherwise.

• Haha
She not even called Mrs hunch either . Yeah I go around Calling my best bubs Mrs Smith Mrs fake Cartier Mrs Primarni.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stop it with the bleeping "bub" tit Afsana you desperate embarrassing twit. You are NOT best mates ffs so stop acting like an arse licking tit you absolute wanker.
Makes me wanna vomit when she says crap like that. 🤢🤢🤢

Screenshot_2023-03-03-16-04-58-07_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Screenshot_2023-03-03-16-05-13-57_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.