Glamfairysworld #11 Jessie went to see her mate but had to pay the going rate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringing at her grid post. She’s desperate for Hinch to acknowledge the gifts and letter she gave her at the book signing. Wonder what she ‘bought’ her? A selection of crusty makeup from the back of her wardrobe perhaps 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“I’ve carried that all the way from Surrey”
Hahahaaa!!! You drove to lakeside you twit!

What a sad state of affairs, still getting moist about “meeting” the complete nonentity that is Hinch.

And HOW many hashtags on that post?! I didn’t think it was possible to say Hinch in so many ways

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just read the comments. Someone wrote ‘bet mr and mrs Hinch had fun getting that balloon in the car’

AS IF they took the balloon all the way back home fgs 😂 yes they probably took the cards and gifts but does anyone really think she’s taking balloons home with her 😂

I bet Jessie watches Hinchs stories looking for her gifts in the background around her home hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine your entire personality comprising of worshipping a sales brand? A woman that wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire, but no doubt would sell these obsessives her piss bottled if she thought it would make her more money.
Overbuying unnecessary chemicals to pretend to clean so that you can tag said sales character. Constantly buying (and likely returning or stealing Google photos) for a few likes. Thinking you are special because you are part of some ridiculous group going to a cleaning show! To be flogged more chemicals and plastic! Woohoohoo! 🥴 Lucky for her I think they get to stand there gormless and aren't expected to actually know how to clean.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

---
332571591_631854935617051_6662958251771717743_n.jpg
Untitled.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
You just know anything she bought them would be fakes from DHGate/ Shein and she just lobbed it in a Flannels bag she bought on Ebay!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh Grim Fanny, what an arse licking embarrassing bleeping wet wipe you really are. Jesus bleeping christ, that post about Hinch made my bowel prolapse out of my arse. Sad sad bastard.

• Haha
I'd love to know what tat she bought Hinch and the boys 😂 Hinch, if she does comment will just say thanks we loved them, but they will have long gone to Maldon tip 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anything and everything to get Hinch to notice and acknowledge her. I wonder how she’s explaining it to herself that she went to the time, effort and expense to give Hinch and her kids gifts and a personal letter and none of it has been acknowledged, deep down she must be very hurt. I wonder at what point they will all start to wake up to how they’ve been manipulated and used.

• Heart
And yet another new mascara. That women has more products in her house than my local superdrug or boots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We’ve been treated this morning trolls! As well as the scummy coffee we get a boomerang of her cheap blinds opening. This is top content.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to think Afsana was trying really hard because she wanted to be a hun, but I'm now convinced she actually is obsessed with Stacey and Hinch and will do anything to get noticed by them. It's incredibly sad the lengths she will go to and pay for to get their attention when she is apparently a self proclaimed boss lady and has a family of her own. Are her elder kids not embarrassed by her behaviour?

Reactions: 13
Ahhhh I see grim now!

Something I've been confused about for a while.....her bossman is her safe place, but when she harps on about her wedding day, didn't she want to marry him, as I'm assuming it was an arranged marriage?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.