Glamfairysworld #11 Jessie went to see her mate but had to pay the going rate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She likes to pretend she’s anxious you see, so she also has to pretend to have a “safe person”. Hinch is currently pretending to love her husband, rather than slagging him off, so Grim has to copy. Once Hinch starts moaning about Jamie again, Grim will be safe to moan about Bossman.
it must be exhausting trying to keep up with the Maldon Chavs
---
Dining room “Reno”. Yet more grey & mirrors. And those weird velvet chairs with a door knocker on the back. Very very dated.
can’t see what the finish is like because the reel looks like it’s been filmed on a potato but I’m willing to bet that it’s awful, the usual lumpy paintwork and badly fitted furniture.
she reckons that’s it now, the house is done. Did we ever see Mr Isa & the middle boys room? I know the eldest had the terrible grey decor and half a radiator. And the lounge has no heating at all.
Basically she’s turned an old people’s home into a tacky, grey, badly finished 2018 chav-fest

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Regarding the shine squad not all the members are crap. My daughter has a successful cleaning business and a lovely instagram account ( and she’s beautiful to boot ! ) and was approached to join. I keep telling her to try and push her instagram if these pretend cleaners can get money for adds why shouldn’t she! But as she says she values her privacy but now I’m desperate to go with her to the show to see GlamFairy!!
I went last year and saw the Label lady who is actually pretty in real life!!

Reactions: 7
If it was me I would do without a dining room for the time being and let my son have his own room, I am surprised she hasn’t done that

Reactions: 8
At least there is a radiator in this room 🤣🤣 but why is everything grey???

Reactions: 5
She likes to pretend she’s anxious you see, so she also has to pretend to have a “safe person”. Hinch is currently pretending to love her husband, rather than slagging him off, so Grim has to copy. Once Hinch starts moaning about Jamie again, Grim will be safe to moan about Bossman.
it must be exhausting trying to keep up with the Maldon Chavs
---
Dining room “Reno”. Yet more grey & mirrors. And those weird velvet chairs with a door knocker on the back. Very very dated.
can’t see what the finish is like because the reel looks like it’s been filmed on a potato but I’m willing to bet that it’s awful, the usual lumpy paintwork and badly fitted furniture.
she reckons that’s it now, the house is done. Did we ever see Mr Isa & the middle boys room? I know the eldest had the terrible grey decor and half a radiator. And the lounge has no heating at all.
Basically she’s turned an old people’s home into a tacky, grey, badly finished 2018 chav-fest
Nah never got a bedroom reveal, but that’ll be because she kept calling it her middle boys room rather than a shared room!
Has she revealed the kitchen??
Any posts for the blocked?

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell fire think I've gone colour blind looking at her gaff. The lack of colour and tacky decor of every room is so 2018/2019 when all the Hinch wannabes were trying to create their very own castle Greyskulls. Yet she's still carrying it on in 2023.
Boring, bland and soulless. Just sums you up perfectly doesn't it Afsana? Get your hun head out of your arse, stop trying to impress your matriach Hinch and inject some colour into your life fgs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Afsana with another grey, cold room. Hinch moved on from this ages ago, you should know that though given you're best buds? Also is she filming off a Motorola Razor? The video quality is horrendous.

• Haha
The painting in the dining room looks rubbish. Maybe Mr Isa dipped his dummy in the dulux and painted the room for them. Has she shown the kitchen?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her catchphrases make my skin crawl. She's so cringe. "Glamsquad" and referring to Nando's as "stunning behaviour". Don't get me started on the "bubs". Get in the bin Afsana, you're a full grown woman with 3 children!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Her catchphrases make my skin crawl. She's so cringe. "Glamsquad" and referring to Nando's as "stunning behaviour". Don't get me started on the "bubs". Get in the bin Afsana, you're a full grown woman with 3 children!
Glamsquad? More like Grimsquad.

Reactions: 15
For someone who supposedly advocates for mental health, her finding it funny that that company(whoever it is) is calling out that filter and how damaging it is to young people's mental health, body image etc etc proves she doesn't give a tit about mental health, it's just another content thing for her, use anxiety when she needs to get out of something she has done wrong. Of course she loves it (said breathlessly like Mrs knobhead Hinch).

Attachments

For someone who supposedly advocates for mental health, her finding it funny that that company(whoever it is) is calling out that filter and how damaging it is to young people's mental health, body image etc etc proves she doesn't give a tit about mental health, it's just another content thing for her, use anxiety when she needs to get out of something she has done wrong. Of course she loves it (said breathlessly like Mrs knobhead Hinch).
The lengths she goes to to copy Hinch is scary.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.