Glamfairysworld #11 Jessie went to see her mate but had to pay the going rate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone really need to see her wandering around Primark muttering about “joops” and touching everything? Bizarre behaviour.

Reactions: 11
The way she says Shazza Tilly for Charlotte Tilbury (I assume) makes me cringe so bad

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The thing I don't get with Afsana is that she could be authentic, she could do so much more with her account with the cooking stuff in particular. Instead she's a Hinch fan woman who is seriously deluded. There's nothing glam about her, and that's fine, but she's calling herself glam.

The thing I don't get with Afsana is that she could be authentic, she could do so much more with her account with the cooking stuff in particular. Instead she's a Hinch fan woman who is seriously deluded. There's nothing glam about her, and that's fine, but she's calling herself glam.
Exactly, it’s been said loads of times she could show cooking, the house renovations, stuff about her culture, even bloody cleaning but all she ever does is go round tit shops showing stuff in there, buying shite, buying more make up and pretending she’s sooo busy every day. She’s a waste of space.

Reactions: 5
We not talking about the dirt under her thumbnail on the stories with the packed lunch boxes? 🤢🤢😖🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
We not talking about the dirt under her thumbnail on the stories with the packed lunch boxes? 🤢🤢😖🤮
Minging cow. She’s bought even more makeup just so she can show off. Oh, and loads of travel stuff, bags etc, even though her “holidays” are usually about 18 hours long.
she has a serious shopping problem. It must have started when Hinch used to do her frequent B&M and Home Bargains hauls, all the Huns tried to emulate her not realising that Hinch was being paid to “buy” all that tit.
But even Hinch doesn’t do as many hauls anymore, she only goes to B&M when someone tells her to. The Huns don’t seem to be able to kick the habit though. All that Primark stuff will be chucked into storage boxes with all the other hundreds of £ of stuff, never to be seen again.

Minging cow. She’s bought even more makeup just so she can show off. Oh, and loads of travel stuff, bags etc, even though her “holidays” are usually about 18 hours long.
she has a serious shopping problem. It must have started when Hinch used to do her frequent B&M and Home Bargains hauls, all the Huns tried to emulate her not realising that Hinch was being paid to “buy” all that tit.
But even Hinch doesn’t do as many hauls anymore, she only goes to B&M when someone tells her to. The Huns don’t seem to be able to kick the habit though. All that Primark stuff will be chucked into storage boxes with all the other hundreds of £ of stuff, never to be seen again.
I convinced she does these stories and then takes them back next day for a refund. Half the tit Is never seen again!

I convinced she does these stories and then takes them back next day for a refund. Half the tit Is never seen again!
Oh definitely, we sussed her out a long time ago for doing that. There was a time where she bought like 4 shackets in the same day and only one of them was ever seen again!

Reactions: 10
True. She definitely does that with clothes, shoes, bags etc. can you take makeup back though?

Reactions: 6
Surprise surprise, this morning she has a naughty Isa. Is this because her best bubs Grinch was playing pretend referee last night. How embarrassing to emulate the fake Grinch. They're all beyond help!

Surprise surprise, this morning she has a naughty Isa. Is this because her best bubs Grinch was playing pretend referee last night. How embarrassing to emulate the fake Grinch. They're all beyond help!
I don’t know why she’s saying ‘not to be nasty’ about him when we’ve all seen her flip him the bird when he’s fast asleep and at his photo before now!
Surprised she never said she’d been a referee like her holiness claimed 🫣

Reactions: 10
Fuk her reply is as sickly as that monstrosity cheese contraption 😂
---
We need an eye roll reaction on here . It’s beyond ridiculous and desperate like you said .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.