Glamfairysworld #10 carpets still grim, curtains still closed, anxiety high and her Instagram account exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, it’s a really weird layout, why is everyone sideways onto the tv? Could she not put the sofa inside the door then put an armchair either side so every chair faces the tv? Like everyone says, it’s like a waiting room or an old peoples home, not getting a homely vibe at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the room is quite nice, but the rug is defo too small. She needs a bigger one as looks like a bath mat.

Did anyone else notice there are no radiators? Unless I’m being blind or they are hidden below the window. She had an electric free standing radiator down the side of the sofa.
I was just coming to comment on that she appears to have no wall rads. Only a small oil/electric one which looks totally inadequate for the room.

I do like her sofas though.

rad.png

323816357_697167802026245_8915451320023218031_n.jpg

Anyway totally forgot about this wannabe Hinch/Solomon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was just coming to comment on that she appears to have no wall rads. Only a small oil/electric one which looks totally inadequate for the room.

View attachment 1864453
View attachment 1864454

Unless they've fitted underfloor heating, that room will be freezing. We're having a small extension, only 5m by 3m but I've got 3 small rads. I would rather be able to turn one off than not have enough. Strange woman.

Reactions: 7
My lounge is slightly bigger than hers, we don't have any radiators in it (long story) but we do have a fire which throws out a fair bit of heat. It does get very cold in there though if the fires not on.

Its a huge improvement on what it used to be.

But it’s obviously all been done on the cheap.

Sofa on finance, bathroom rug from B&M, and couldn’t afford to get a plumber to fit a radiator in there.

Reactions: 13

View attachment 1864453
View attachment 1864454

🙄🙄🙄🙄 “AmazON…. Love ittttt” ughhhh

Reactions: 4
She literally says the same old stuff. Has she heard herself? Also if I wanted to see what was in Primark I'd go myself. She's hardly a fashion icon.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Considering she bangs on about how cold she is all the time you would think heating the room she spends most of the time in would be a priority.

Reactions: 9

View attachment 1864453
View attachment 1864454

Nevermind the table not being nice to look at, I don't understand why you'd buy something like that with a younger kid in the house. Despite still having dummies, yes he's not a toddler, but no doubt young enough to still be a bit careless and a bit of a whirlwind and now instead of 4 corners to crack heads, eyes, teeth, etc. off of, there's the potential of 12 corners to fall against...and it's not even aesthetically pleasing or special to decide it's worth the risk!

Good grief, she buys an alarming amount of make-up! The clothes she bought from Primark, sizes small, medium, large and extra large? It’s like she ran in and grabbed random things, I get you might buy a larger size for a baggy fit, but I would buy all the same larger size, wouldn’t you? she’s so strange.

Reactions: 11
She takes it all back so it doesn’t matter what size she gets.
I think she only ever keeps 1 item of clothing at most from each 'haul' and the rest is returrned. You either never see any of it again, or only 1 thing (like that nasty top/ dress she bought from Poundland 😂).

She probably can't take the make up and skincare back, but I'll bet she gifts that to her family/ in laws. So bossman will allow her to buy it, and she can make out on the gram like she uses it all. What a sad little life!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she only ever keeps 1 item of clothing at most from each 'haul' and the rest is returrned. You either never see any of it again, or only 1 thing (like that nasty top/ dress she bought from Poundland 😂).

She probably can't take the make up and skincare back, but I'll bet she gifts that to her family/ in laws. So bossman will allow her to buy it, and she can make out on the gram like she uses it all. What a sad little life!
She has boxes and boxes of makeup and skincare. Those big plastic storage boxes, it must be all out of date
Hopefully one day she’ll do another giveaway. Her birthday advent thing was hilarious. She gave away such utter tit that the recipient was distinctly underwhelmed

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has boxes and boxes of makeup and skincare. Those big plastic storage boxes, it must be all out of date
Hopefully one day she’ll do another giveaway. Her birthday advent thing was hilarious. She gave away such utter tit that the recipient was distinctly underwhelmed
The girl that ‘won’ it didn’t even bother showing everything 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my goodness, is that disgusting grey bobbly thing her duvet cover?? 🤢 So glam 😂

• Sick
Get ready for the ‘we did a thing’ post. She’s gone to Poland for a little trip with Bossman.
They Literally do nothing exciting with those kids. What tit Parents leaving them all the time.
I wander if her mother is there again babysitting or are they on their own all weekend? 🤔🤔🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.