Glamfairysworld #10 carpets still grim, curtains still closed, anxiety high and her Instagram account exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s done exactly what I anticipated - tried to clone Hinchs first house. She also referred to this as a ‘massive room’ now they’ve extended the small section in the window where the sofa is 😂

She’s gone and done a Mario with the bath mat rug which is already curling up in the corner 😂

photos for those who are blocked.
Scumsana is only about 4 year late to the Hinch soul less grey decor, Hinch has now changed her decor colour so aye nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Photos for the blocked club please
Photos for the blocked club please
Go on https://iganony.com/profile/glamfairysworld

She’s done exactly what I anticipated - tried to clone Hinchs first house. She also referred to this as a ‘massive room’ now they’ve extended the small section in the window where the sofa is 😂

She’s gone and done a Mario with the bath mat rug which is already curling up in the corner 😂

photos for those who are blocked.
It’s not even a big room, never mind ‘massive’. No fire or anything. So bland and cold looking, it’s so dated and bad. The rug that she’s been waiting for for so long was from the range. And she can’t remember where the horrible white coffee table was from!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the room is quite nice, but the rug is defo too small. She needs a bigger one as looks like a bath mat.

Did anyone else notice there are no radiators? Unless I’m being blind or they are hidden below the window. She had an electric free standing radiator down the side of the sofa.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I think the room is quite nice, but the rug is defo too small. She needs a bigger one as looks like a bath mat.

Did anyone else notice there are no radiators? Unless I’m being blind or they are hidden below the window. She had an electric free standing radiator down the side of the sofa.
Bloody hell, so as well as looking cold as duck it will be as cold as duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You’d get a right crick in the neck watching the tv in there, not comfortable at all.
Noticed 2 dummies on the table for Mr Isa, take them away, he’s at school now so doesn’t have them all day anyway. Plus his teeth are messed up which doesn’t help his speech.
Just a boring, bland and cold room. Hinch has a lot to answer for 🙄

Reactions: 10
She’s zoomed out so it looks really big but you can tell by the distorted furniture 😂
Why does it always look like she’s filmed on a potato? Surely an inportant boss lady like herself has a decent iPhone?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isa is 6 this year and still has dummies. 🥴🙄😒 Ffs Afsana, get him weaned off them. Kids that age do not need them.
The living room is ok, definitely better than the old ladies waiting room but nothing spectacular. But she's about 5 years too late with the grey hun decor. Sooooo 2018 ain't it.

Screenshot_20230107_165304_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She’s zoomed out so it looks really big but you can tell by the distorted furniture 😂
Why does it always look like she’s filmed on a potato? Surely an inportant boss lady like herself has a decent iPhone?
She made a big thing last year about Bossman buying her a brand new phone. I think it was either a Samsung or the Google phone but her videos are always so distorted and it feels like I have a blurred lens over my eyeball watching them. 😂

Reactions: 6
New thread title: Dead granny vibes gone, Hinch house reno on the go, content still poor, and buying followers on the low

Reactions: 7
If that child didn't have a red pj top on I'd swear she filmed the lounge reveal in black and white. Soulless and insipid just like the rest of the instahuns homes.

• Haha
Go on https://iganony.com/profile/glamfairysworld

It’s not even a big room, never mind ‘massive’. No fire or anything. So bland and cold looking, it’s so dated and bad. The rug that she’s been waiting for for so long was from the range. And she can’t remember where the horrible white coffee table was from!
Thank you so much. Tbf it's so much better. Not my taste, but it's tidy and clean. She's still obsessed with Hinch's old house style, same mirror Hinch had in her dining room.

Reactions: 7
It's definitely an improvement.

It's very bland though, and although I like the style of the sofas, it all looks uncomfortable and sterile. It doesn't feel like a room the family will relax in, it's not cosy or welcoming at all.

But at least there's finally no more old lady curtains and sofas!

Reactions: 9
I can’t work out why she didn’t just get two sofas if she was going to style the room like that? Why get two armchairs to sit right next to each other? It looks weird.

• Haha
Firstly it is an improvement to the care home look however I think it looks cheap and tacky and looks like a B and M showroom. No warm homely feeling coming from it. Each to their own I suppose!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.