Glamfairysworld #10 carpets still grim, curtains still closed, anxiety high and her Instagram account exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get ready for the ‘we did a thing’ post. She’s gone to Poland for a little trip with Bossman.
They Literally do nothing exciting with those kids. What tit Parents leaving them all the time.
I wander if her mother is there again babysitting or are they on their own all weekend? 🤔🤔🤔
I read this as Poundland 😭💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this another weird 24 hour trip again? Such an odd family.

Reactions: 8
What a bleeping disgrace. ANYONE that takes a selfie at Auschwitz should be flogged 🤬
Twats 🤬
bleeping knobheads! 🤬
There is no need for anyone to ever take pics in these places. Going there is a chance to reflect and understand what happened….totally not a photo opportunity!

Reactions: 14
What sort of an hole takes selfies at a Auschwitz. I don't understand how they think this is acceptable.

Reactions: 14
Where have these pictures been posted? Absolutely horrendous.

What a smug pair of cunts. We all knew this before, but this has confirmed it

I'm guessing she will be posting "mental health" stories once she's back and reads here.

Reactions: 9
Where have these pictures been posted? Absolutely horrendous.

What a smug pair of cunts. We all knew this before, but this has confirmed it

I'm guessing she will be posting "mental health" stories once she's back and reads here.
It’s on Boss Man’s Facebook.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Has anyone else read the comments? 😳
‘Enjoy guys’ just wow absolutely unbelievable.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Back on the gram this morning with one of her riveting coffee pics. Will she mention the trip?

Reactions: 6
Back on the gram this morning with one of her riveting coffee pics. Will she mention the trip?
Waiting for ‘We done a thing’ however we know she reads here 👋👋👋 (your disgusting Btw) and maybe all her pics are of them smiling and laughing whilst visiting Auschwitz and she may of been worried that the insta huns might think similar.

Reactions: 9
Waiting for ‘We done a thing’ however we know she reads here 👋👋👋 (your disgusting Btw) and maybe all her pics are of them smiling and laughing whilst visiting Auschwitz and she may of been worried that the insta huns might think similar.
The Insta Huns will have no idea what Auschwitz is anyway so she’s safe there.
why do they go on such weird short holidays? One day in Switzerland, two days in Poland. The suspicious part of me thinks there’s some kind of tax or money laundering thing going on.

Reactions: 10
The Insta Huns will have no idea what Auschwitz is anyway so she’s safe there.
why do they go on such weird short holidays? One day in Switzerland, two days in Poland. The suspicious part of me thinks there’s some kind of tax or money laundering thing going on.
I don’t think they are in the league of money laundering 😂
At a push they may be trying to claim the cost of trip against tax but they only part own a run of the mill Indian restaurant. I think they do ok with their theme nights and so on. I think they are just selfish people who would rather do things without their kids.
Having a weekend away without kids is fine but they done it twice now recently and when you work and spend a lot of time away from your kids anyway speaks volumes to me

Reactions: 4
Her best Bubs forever Stacey and Hinch were at a book thing today for that Greedy’s new book. Even pond scum Mario was there, and he really is the lowest form of insta life.

Poor Afsana 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.