Glamfairysworld #10 carpets still grim, curtains still closed, anxiety high and her Instagram account exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although if she shares that Auschwitz picture Iā€™m pretty sure sheā€™ll lose more than she bought. Serve her right šŸ˜”
She wouldnā€™t dare, having seen the reaction on here to it. If she does sheā€™s commuting social media suicide surely?

Reactions: 8
Well she's mentioned being anxious on her stories now... Someone has been catching up on their thread me thinks

Reactions: 13
Well she's mentioned being anxious on her stories now... Someone has been catching up on their thread me thinks
I called this the other day. These InstaArseholes make a mockery of mental health and anxiety. In the depths of an anxiety attack I wouldnā€™t dream of taking a selfie and posting it to social media. The word is thrown around too easily. It makes me so wild.

Reactions: 14
That selfie pic has really shocked me tbh. Then I saw the comments and I was literally gobsmacked!
CCCFE1EF-6C9B-4A1A-9FB2-E8F78CD84168.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Tend anxiety, so hinting that she didn't go greedys do because her anxiety stopped her. Nah you just 100% weren't invited. BUT MARIO WAS LMAO

Calling her "my girl" and "love you bub" on her stories the other day aswell. How desperateeeeeeeeeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Tend anxiety, so hinting that she didn't go greedys do because her anxiety stopped her. Nah you just 100% weren't invited. BUT MARIO WAS LMAO

Calling her "my girl" and "love you bub" on her stories the other day aswell. How desperateeeeeeeeeeee.
I thought the same! Was she hinting that her anxiety got the better of her and thatā€™s why she didnā€™t attend šŸ¤£ no one expected you to be there Grim šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought the same! Was she hinting that her anxiety got the better of her and thatā€™s why she didnā€™t attend šŸ¤£ no one expected you to be there Grim šŸ¤£
Itā€™s got to sting that even Mario was there. I mean bleeping MARIO! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way she said shes going on errands with Bossman today as she needs to get out of the house implies she hasnā€™t been out in days. Are you not going to share your little trip to Poland with your followers hun?

Does she have any genuine followers who enjoy her content? What's enjoyable about a good morning glamsquad picture of coffee every morning, and then the same cryptic doing "work stuff" or "running errands with boss man". Such a snore fest šŸ˜“

Sheā€™s pretending to be upset because the eldest is going away with the school for a week. Sheā€™s probably just pissed off that her babysitter isnā€™t going to be around for a week

Afsana's been shopping on DH Gate and done an outfit of the day to show off her purchases :ROFLMAO:

Those shoes look too high to drive around sorting the deliveries.

Reactions: 6
She made me snort out loud when she said ā€œbelt is Gucci, earrings are Diorā€
No theyā€™re not! You lying tart! Theyā€™re just SO not designer. Theyā€™re fakes. Just like 90% of your life.
And the shoes and necklace from a ā€œboutique on the high streetā€
Iā€™m assuming she means Croydon, as thatā€™s where she lives. Not many little ā€œboutiquesā€ in Croydon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Afsana's been shopping on DH Gate and done an outfit of the day to show off her purchases :ROFLMAO:

Those shoes look too high to drive around sorting the deliveries.
I was watching those stories thinking that she's gone all in on DH Gate lately!
How does she expect people to believe she can afford all these designer accessories yet she only shops at Primark and "the cheapy shop" in the high street?!

Reactions: 7
Shopping at DHGate should be part of the next thread title šŸ˜‚

I think she literally did that whole set of stories to show off her fakes! Oh and her shoes from the boutique šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.