Glamfairysworld #10 carpets still grim, curtains still closed, anxiety high and her Instagram account exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing annoys me more than these 3am thoughts posts she has stated doing. If I wake in the night I’m like ‘oops forgot to send that email in work’, ‘oops forgot to do the online shop’, ‘oops didn’t do the lunches for tomorrow’.
How has she got 3 kids and is a boss lady but she wakes in the night thinking of tit like ‘if a tree falls in a Forrest and no one is around to hear it does it even make a noise’ 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nothing annoys me more than these 3am thoughts posts she has stated doing. If I wake in the night I’m like ‘oops forgot to send that email in work’, ‘oops forgot to do the online shop’, ‘oops didn’t do the lunches for tomorrow’.
How has she got 3 kids and is a boss lady but she wakes in the night thinking of tit like ‘if a tree falls in a Forrest and no one is around to hear it does it even make a noise’ 🙃
She literally is making herself look thick as tit with these posts 😂 she’s just got not content. She’s desperate.

She literally is making herself look thick as tit with these posts 😂 she’s just got not content. She’s desperate.
Trying to be "funny" like the ditzy huns Stacey and Hinch. Both of whom aren't funny either.

These 3am thoughts are not even her own original thoughts from her own brain. They are quotes she has seen on fb, insta, tiktok or wherever.

Reactions: 13
God she's so dire. It's a New Year Afsana, quit with the same drivel you were pushing out last year. At least when she was living her fake life and entering witch mode she was moderately entertaining. Why did she just story that tit? Most of us run errands and do work stuff every day without the need to document it to strangers on Insta...

Reactions: 7
She’s literally never going to reveal her lounge ‘renovation’ is she? Must still be waiting on that rug!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God she's so dire. It's a New Year Afsana, quit with the same drivel you were pushing out last year. At least when she was living her fake life and entering witch mode she was moderately entertaining. Why did she just story that tit? Most of us run errands and do work stuff every day without the need to document it to strangers on Insta...
I was thinking the exact same as this earlier 😂😂😂
She doesn’t show anything cos it’s shite 😂

Reactions: 4
She’s literally never going to reveal her lounge ‘renovation’ is she? Must still be waiting on that rug!
The finished party shed, the 2 boys bedroom, the hallway and stairs, the living room…all things she could have gotten loads of content out of. All she’s shown is the grand reveal of…a driveway! With the 3 year old lease car on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The finished party shed, the 2 boys bedroom, the hallway and stairs, the living room…all things she could have gotten loads of content out of. All she’s shown is the grand reveal of…a driveway! With the 3 year old lease car on it 😂
And the bathroom with the ghastly spaceship looking shower...

• Haha
  • Sick
Advice for your hair Afsana. Wash and style it.

The "I love iTTTT", wannabe Hinch much?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see she is still a bleep despite having a sabbatical to ponder why her boss lady status was being questioned.

Reactions: 8
Nothing new. Posting a ‘ask me anything’ style box over 24hrs ago basically begging people to send her messages telling her everything and anything and to let her know what they want to see on her page. So desperate. How many times has she already done this and then doesn’t even follow up on her stories. I guess she just doesn’t get any messages or none worth sharing anyway. Surprised she doesn’t send some to herself to repost.

Reactions: 6
I still don’t understand, she had this new driveway, new bathroom, and possibly other rely renovated rooms we haven’t seen yet. Why does she not bring her followers on the journey sharing developments.

I still don’t understand, she had this new driveway, new bathroom, and possibly other rely renovated rooms we haven’t seen yet. Why does she not bring her followers on the journey sharing developments.
Because they've been bodged. Her bedroom isn't the best. Better than it was but a lick of paint would still have improved it.

Reactions: 7
Because they've been bodged. Her bedroom isn't the best. Better than it was but a lick of paint would still have improved it.
I’ve spoke too soon! We have had a living room reveal! Again, bringing everyone on the journey would increase her content considerably. Anyone notice the old painted door frames as she opened the door?! 😂

• Haha
Ok, it looks 100% better than the care home/old lady vibes it had going on before (but that wouldn't be hard to achieve) but where's the personality? I'm not saying she has to have the blinking rainbow in there but put some colour and personality in your rooms. Mind you her personality probably is that beige so ....

It doesn’t look that great. Very much as expected. I like the sofa though. The walls are in terrible state, they clearly didn’t decorate or have already scuffed the walls.

She’s done exactly what I anticipated - tried to clone Hinchs first house. She also referred to this as a ‘massive room’ now they’ve extended the small section in the window where the sofa is 😂

She’s gone and done a Mario with the bath mat rug which is already curling up in the corner 😂

photos for those who are blocked.

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.