Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another present for another hun she's never, nor will ever, meet 🤷‍♀️ why is she splashing the cash on all these people rather than sorting out her tip of a house?! Its been said more than enough times, but her priorities are so messed up 🥴
She bought a stranger a bleeping Pandora bracelet? She’s mental.

Her poor kids get a tit £7 birthday cake BETWEEN them and she’s splashing the cash on other nobodies. Wow

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Another present for another hun she's never, nor will ever, meet 🤷‍♀️ why is she splashing the cash on all these people rather than sorting out her tip of a house?! Its been said more than enough times, but her priorities are so messed up 🥴
But her husband can't spend £30 on family? 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If she has such disposable income that she can buy jewellery for people she doesn't know, please tell me why the duck she's still got the wallpaper and carpet of someone who passed away?

Reactions: 12
Just looked at that account and it’s a mental health account. Is she preying on them and getting support/backup through people who are currently feeling low? Is that who her squad are?
That’s seriously below the belt if so 😳

Reactions: 9
But her husband can't spend £30 on family? 🙃
Exactly. At least he's spending money on people they actually know! The fact she went out in her rage and spent silly money in primark to get back at him, just proves how vile she really is. Back to the miscarriage thing again, if she really had it she would be spoiling the children she has right now. Not slagging them off saying they're someone else's problem today 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Yes- it’s definitely social housing as I just found the website that tells you if an address is private or social housing and it’s on their 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so funny!!!!

However - I’ve just had another look and I think that was dated in 2009 so it might be old information 😩
It does date back to 2009 but the last sold price was well before 1995. So surely that means it's still social housing? There's no record of it ever being sold. 🤔 Seems like she is lying about the flat being theirs. It's confusing me but it's looking more likely it belongs to social housing/local authority. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 10
She’s been very quiet this afternoon. Must be busy busy busy #bosslady duties

• Haha
O.M.G
A NYX lipstick and an Aldi face brush 🙈 look at the state of the box on the face brush. So far there’s only been 2 out of 10 things that haven’t come from a ‘bargain’ shop 😂
To be honest even her fellow Hun can’t muster up much enthusiasm for what she’s opened so far 😂
I thought that pink thing was some sort of sex toy at first glance! Fanny toys from a grim fanny hahahahaha. 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wearing the same clothes as yesterday? You are such an inspirational Boss Lady Afsana!
Your behaviour is NOT normal. You need to realise this and get help.

Reactions: 13
Do you not call them that? It’s maybe a northern thing 😂😂😂😂
🤣 I don’t think I’ve heard it called anything other than maybe my husband telling me ‘you’ve got dinner down yourself’ 🤣🤣
As for it being a northern thing - I’m about as far south as you can get so I will be the last to hear that one 😉🤣🤣

• Haha
🤣 I don’t think I’ve heard it called anything other than maybe my husband telling me ‘you’ve got dinner down yourself’ 🤣🤣
As for it being a northern thing - I’m about as far south as you can get so I will be the last to hear that one 😉🤣🤣
Well I’m as far north you can go before you hit Scotland 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's such a smelly disgusting liar she makes me feel physically ill. How is she not embarrassed that she has to buy friends. Absolute rotter.

Remember when someone left a (very subdued) instagram comment about one of Hinches spaghetti hoop/spinach/whatever disgusting toasties and Grim replied raging telling them no one would care if they died.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.