Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just noticed then vacuuming hasn’t been done too 😂

She’s mad because she has to visit her brother in law and her husband spent £30 on doughnuts they wouldn’t eat because they don’t really eat sugar. So she apparently went on a rage spend with her husbands credit card.
Surely a boss lady with so much responsibility has her own money to spend?

Still never managed to hoover her carpet 🙈

I realise I wrote ‘style’ when in actual fact it’s her whole personality that’s changed isn’t it?
I mean,we only have her word that her in laws are awful to her, they may be absolutely fine. But if lots of people don’t like you, at some point you’ve got to wonder if it’s maybe you!! But she blames everyone else.
Cracking shot of the finger there 😂 I also noticed that was in full force yesterday

Reactions: 9
I just noticed then vacuuming hasn’t been done too 😂

She’s mad because she has to visit her brother in law and her husband spent £30 on doughnuts they wouldn’t eat because they don’t really eat sugar. So she apparently went on a rage spend with her husbands credit card.
Surely a boss lady with so much responsibility has her own money to spend?

Cracking shot of the finger there 😂 I also noticed that was in full force yesterday
Surely she could have used her fabulous sebo vacuum??
She really is a scruffy mare.
I always think her house looks like it’s freezing cold.
Why would she put a 4 year old boy in white or baby blue leggings? 🙈

Reactions: 16
O.M.G
A NYX lipstick and an Aldi face brush 🙈 look at the state of the box on the face brush. So far there’s only been 2 out of 10 things that haven’t come from a ‘bargain’ shop 😂
To be honest even her fellow Hun can’t muster up much enthusiasm for what she’s opened so far 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
O.M.G
A NYX lipstick and an Aldi face brush 🙈 look at the state of the box on the face brush. So far there’s only been 2 out of 10 things that haven’t come from a ‘bargain’ shop 😂
To be honest even her fellow Hun can’t muster up much enthusiasm for what she’s opened so far 😂
Why oh why would you want someone elses bargain tat?

Something tells me this box is more valued at a fake RRP rather than what it actually cost 🙈 isn’t that false advertisement 😳

Why oh why would you want someone elses bargain tat?
You can tell even she is disappointed so far. I think Grim bigged it up way too much, saying there was all designer brand stuff she had to go in it that was ‘too good’ for charity 🙄 If she had just said it was a box of bits and bobs that she liked then there wouldn’t have been an expectation set. But she’s fucked it up.
There may well be some still to come but a mini bottle of iconic setting spray and a mini pixi glow isn’t really making up for the other tat so far.

Oh duck off Grim. You don’t deserve those boys. You bleeping witch.
Creaming her pants cos she’s going to home bargains 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
That box is the dregs of Home Bargains at the moment. Poor old Lucy, she was fully expecting unopened Charlotte Tilbury and Mac stuff wasn't she!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Such a boss lady walking around home bargains filming all the latest tat, touching everything. She's beyond ridiculous. Why's she looking at dry shampoo? could cook eggs off that hair most of the time

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Such a boss lady walking around home bargains filming all the latest tat, touching everything. She's beyond ridiculous. Why's she looking at dry shampoo? could cook eggs off that hair most of the time
The touching everything infuriates me, another one who has carried on as normal during covid.

I wouldn’t normally encourage her to buy stuff but the ‘lazy days’ pyjamas and dry shampoo are needed 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What possess her or anyone for that matter to walk around bargain shops filming what they have in there?

I'm this close !----! To muting her stories. Burdy, guud, happy ( pause to think)....day. mooching in shops, it's literally ground hog. Poor kid's never seen a mother so glad to not be with her children. Her handle is blatantly a lie...cleans? Glam?🤣 OK hun ok🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has NO CONTENT! That’s exactly why she goes to the shops. I genuinely don’t know why people watch.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.