Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filming yourself having a moment with your kid is a bit odd isn’t it? Enjoy the moment, clearly if you need to pull your phone out your heart isn’t in it!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Filming yourself having a moment with your kid is a bit odd isn’t it? Enjoy the moment, clearly if you need to pull your phone out your heart isn’t in it!
Last thing you would be thinking of is recording it. Just treasure those moments as they grow so quick. It certainly doesn’t need sharing on the gram

Reactions: 11
She's a pointless bastard. Gone from sticking her fingers up to loving him. I know our children can test us but she did it online, for her pathetic huns to probably laugh at.

Reactions: 13
Isn’t it Theme Night tonight? Facebookers keep us updated with any lives please 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isn’t it Theme Night tonight? Facebookers keep us updated with any lives please 😂😂
She’s just announced she’s driven round them all tonight, I will have a look!
And ‘balls deep in food’ Grim, really? Really? That’s what you’re going with tonight? Vile 🤮

Anyone noticed that since the talk on here turned to reporting the kids being alone at nights she’s not worked a full night since? Popped in for paperwork last night and home early, been round them all tonight but then home early? Almost like she never actually had to be there in the first place, ever!

ETA don’t think there’s any theme nights on tonight, but buckle up kids cos there’s this extravaganza happening next week!!!
2 LEGENDS, 1 STAGE 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s just announced she’s driven round them all tonight, I will have a look!
And ‘balls deep in food’ Grim, really? Really? That’s what you’re going with tonight? Vile 🤮
She been pinching a dish out of each delivery?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She been pinching a dish out of each delivery?
It’ll all be stone cold by the time she’s driven round them all and then gone home. Or, in the real world where she picked it all up from the one nearest her house and took it right home it’ll be fine 😂

Reactions: 7
She doesn't clean she doesn't cook...she doesn't decorate. So what apart from go to home bargains does she do?

Reactions: 14
She doesn't clean she doesn't cook...she doesn't decorate. So what apart from go to home bargains does she do?
But but but she’s a #bosslady and #shitfluencer doing us all all a good deed by showing us what crap she’s bought.
She’s a car crash - you can’t help but watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But but but she’s a #bosslady and #shitfluencer doing us all all a good deed by showing us what crap she’s bought.
She’s a car crash - you can’t help but watch 😂
Yes, she is doing us a favour by buying all that crap so we don't have to, I'd forgotten about that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t imagine anything worse than storing all that crap she buys. I’m definitely a minimalist! Clean, tidy and in order. Give me Dilly (Declutter Dollies) anyday!
Jessie is missing a huge market with her culture though, I would love to see her proper cooking etc like Sairia does.

Bloody hell! Him and betrayal boy in Philadelphia 😱
Why the hell would she not have said?? Is it because people would ask why he’s gone without her? How weird. We will have to watch out for if she mentions him being at home or work or similar over the next 2 weeks. If she carries on like he’s still at home I will die!!! 🤣

That will be why she’s not been into ‘work’ then, cos he’s not there! So she won’t be allowed to just rock up by herself! I don’t for one minute think she went there last night, even when she had her dinner medal stained jumper on I didn’t believe she was going. I’m so ready for the next 2 weeks of lies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bloody hell! Him and betrayal boy in Philadelphia 😱
Why the hell would she not have said?? Is it because people would ask why he’s gone without her? How weird. We will have to watch out for if she mentions him being at home or work or similar over the next 2 weeks. If she carries on like he’s still at home I will die!!! 🤣
You would think with them both being away that the restaurant owner would be in high demand at work 🤔 not spending more time at home 😂

• Haha
You would think with them both being away that the restaurant owner would be in high demand at work 🤔 not spending more time at home 😂
Well of course you would, when Bossman is away surely boss lady should be stepping up to make sure everything’s running ok!! Proves even more that she has no business being there every night. Stay at home and be a proper mother to your kids you horrible witch.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.