Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could be wrong on this, but say she is subletting, do you not have to declare to social housing if you're a home owner?

Reactions: 4
Can I ask why its the betrayal in laws?
From what I’ve gathered over the threads they are friendly with her parents in law and she hates them too. It’s obviously everyone else’s fault and couldn’t possibly be the fact that she’s a twit!

I could be wrong on this, but say she is subletting, do you not have to declare to social housing if you're a home owner?
I don’t think subletting is allowed at all. When you leave a social housing property you are supposed to give it up for someone else in need to have it. If they do live there then I assume grim and Bossman would be paying a subsidised rent and possibly charging BB and BG more? Or Bossman just moved his brother in and never informed the council that they had moved out? Either way it’s sketchy. OR they could have handed it back and have nothing else to do with the flat now and she’s just telling lies again about renting it out?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was watching her mental health highlights earlier - the baby was asleep on me and I couldn't reach the TV remote! Anyway, she was wanging on about a girl who was practically family becoming a real friend and Jessie being able to really open up to her, until 14th April 2014 (very specific!) when said person told the family everything she'd said about them. She subsequently had to see this girl all the time. I'm wondering if this could be betrayal girl?

Reactions: 7
If she is subletting it’s pretty unfair for people in desperate need for a safe place to call home.

Reactions: 15
I was watching her mental health highlights earlier - the baby was asleep on me and I couldn't reach the TV remote! Anyway, she was wanging on about a girl who was practically family becoming a real friend and Jessie being able to really open up to her, until 14th April 2014 (very specific!) when said person told the family everything she'd said about them. She subsequently had to see this girl all the time. I'm wondering if this could be betrayal girl?
It was a wedding or similar celebration 🤫
FB is a wonderful source for gossip 😂

Reactions: 4
The lies always catch up in the end. She's so dumb.

Maybe someone in the family bought it in ‘95, and they rented it from them, moved into the old peoples home, and betrayal boy and girl took it over after.

Reactions: 2
Maybe someone in the family bought it in ‘95, and they rented it from them, moved into the old peoples home, and betrayal boy and girl took it over after.
No, can’t have because it’s listed as a property on the website for the social housing association in an earlier comment!

Reactions: 6
No, can’t have because it’s listed as a property on the website for the social housing association in an earlier comment!
Yes- it’s definitely social housing as I just found the website that tells you if an address is private or social housing and it’s on their 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so funny!!!!

However - I’ve just had another look and I think that was dated in 2009 so it might be old information 😩

Reactions: 3
Oh No no no no no no no Grim, please do not attempt to wear a child’s pvc dress 🙈🙈🙈
Yep, I can totally see why you would buy that pvc bag of the LV you wanted. Obviously given the choice, who wouldn’t plump for the Primark one? 😂😂😂
What the actual duck is that?! 🤣🤣🤣 Thought she'd laid out a bin bag at first. Good grief, what on earth possessed her to buy THAT monstrosity? Never fear though, it will be returned this week. Regular customer service face is Afsana. Bet the staff think not her again ffs! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s just the same drab, dull reduced stuff every time isn’t it? I’d hate to live in a world of grey, black and ‘army green’

Reactions: 11
But is she subletting, or is she just lying saying that BB and BG live there? 🤔

It’s really interesting going down her grid and the various fb pages she’s related to and seeing her change dramatically when she started the whole instahun thing. She used to wear a headscarf most of the time in photos and only once she joined the Huns did she stop, and as she’s gotten deeper into it all her style has got more and more western and so far removed from what she used to be like. I can imagine that’s why her in laws don’t like her 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm born and bred here, my parents too. I grew up with kids from various different backgrounds and their families were more than happy for them to 'be western'. I know cultures are very different but she seems as western as me, if her in laws don't like it, I don't blame her for hating them.

Reactions: 6
Omg that smacking of her lips whilst doing that Primark tat haul. Jessie don't eat and talk, it's horrible. Also, stop buying more and more stuff, cause that's all it is, stuff. Oh here's another duvet cover, I don't need it, just bought it.

Reactions: 9
I'm born and bred here, my parents too. I grew up with kids from various different backgrounds and their families were more than happy for them to 'be western'. I know cultures are very different but she seems as western as me, if her in laws don't like it, I don't blame her for hating them.
I didn’t mean to offend anyone, apologies if I have. What I meant is her entire persona has changed completely. She obviously wasn’t always as she is now as old photos she has her head covered in every single one, since Insta ‘fame’ she never does now. I’m sure her in laws don’t like her because she’s a twit more than anything else!

Reactions: 14
I didn’t mean to offend anyone, apologies if I have. What I meant is her entire persona has changed completely. She obviously wasn’t always as she is now as old photos she has her head covered in every single one, since Insta ‘fame’ she never does now. I’m sure her in laws don’t like her because she’s a twit more than anything else!
Absolutely no offence at all. To be a fly on the wall when she's with her in laws, bet she's as nice as pie.

Reactions: 12
Judging by the timeline she was only out for “work” for about 3 hours then had McDonald’s. Wouldn’t surprise me if she just went out to shops again as usual.
why is she always eating and smacking her lips, I can’t bare it. Just eat then film the story!

Reactions: 10
Still never managed to hoover her carpet 🙈

Absolutely no offence at all. To be a fly on the wall when she's with her in laws, bet she's as nice as pie.
I realise I wrote ‘style’ when in actual fact it’s her whole personality that’s changed isn’t it?
I mean,we only have her word that her in laws are awful to her, they may be absolutely fine. But if lots of people don’t like you, at some point you’ve got to wonder if it’s maybe you!! But she blames everyone else.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I can’t watch her with the sound on so may have missed it but why was she so raging that she had to buy unnecessary duvet covers and a plastic dress? Was it because of the terrible behaviour of her subletters? I’d imagine their home is a lot cleaner and tidier than hers. Maybe cleaning makes them sad too?
Anyway, what made her so mad she had to buy a load of tat?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.