Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I think about it the worse it seems. That child has done nothing but she’s posted a nasty pic of her sticking her fingers up. It’s not cool and funny! It’s not content. Neither is calling your child a moron. I hope her husband sees the way she is with his children.
And to the poster above you’re right, I don’t know why anyone follows, she does NOTHING. Nothing to deserve a following at all.

Reactions: 13
I know some people aren't maternal but no matter how annoying a kid has been during the day, that moment when they're finally asleep and safely tucked up warm is usually when all the rage evaporates and the tit of the day is immediately forgotten. You don't then at that point stick your fingers up and take a picture of yourself doing it. My kids have my phone more than me, they would 100% see a photo like that if I took one, surely little that little boy will see that. How awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I saw her latest story and came straight here but I can see what I'm thinking has already been said. What a horrible thing to do to your sleeping child! If a kid is difficult then unless there are underlying issues, their behaviour is 100% a reflection on how they were raised! My kid is only two and he knows how to ask for things properly ("Mummy can I have X please?") and how to say his thank you's, how to pick up his toys before bed etc. If she spent a bit more time engaging with her children instead of mooching around the shops, talking into her phone (while driving!! 😡) or hanging around in the restaurants pretending to work, she might see an improvement in their behaviour.

She makes me absolutely sick. Hinting towards a miscarriage and jumping on the grief tourism for Baby A and the little lad murdered by his step mum. And then she goes and slags off her own children, leaves them home alone and humiliates the smallest for all to see by flipping him off while he's sleeping and can't even defend himself. While neglecting his teeth and just basic hygiene.... She needs a visit from Social Services, pronto!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is truly vile about her children and if she has a hard time with Mr Isa why doesn't she try setting.boundaries and disciplining him? Regards 'working' until the early hours of the morning, if her mother isn't babysitting (and I don't believe she is) then her husband is just as bad as her. How the pair of them can swan off and (possibly) leave 3 children alone all evening on a regular basis is beyond me. Should anything happen (God forbid) they would both face charges and rightly so!

Reactions: 15
I’m absolutely speechless with what I’ve just seen. This scum of the earth sinks lower and lower. I am going to look into reporting this to the authorities. This simply is a form of abuse. If she can post pictures like this to the whole world who knows what she does behind closed doors. bleeping scum she is

Reactions: 12
Wow wow wow how does any company or other insta accounts even Associate with her??? That poor lad will grow to knowing this as it’s on social media!!! She needs reporting to social services!!! That’s ain’t normal mum behaviour.

Reactions: 9
B66ACF5B-FF8E-401B-BEC4-786891858E70.jpeg
9FB1A89A-63E2-4A15-B19F-E5BA2D4AC749.jpeg

E9901D86-E7B4-4C97-8A0E-3D58578A02B9.jpeg

duck YOU AFSANA!!! You are a vile piece of tit mother. I hate Grinch with a bleeping passion and think she is a terrible mother, but even she would be horrified at this! You need some serious mental help.

On a serious note guys, is it time to call social services? She is neglectful and abusive to her boys. Shame on her husband too! He must know what she’s like. He also is complicit in leaving them alone at night.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
6F50E762-FA1E-4F6E-B852-F707D867EEC8.png

Maybe I have gone to far but I for one don’t give a tit if I have broken any rules. I wouldn’t be able to rest if I didn’t report it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 967850

Maybe I have gone to far but I for one don’t give a tit if I have broken any rules. I wouldn’t be able to rest if I didn’t report it
Good for you! What info do you need to provide? I hope they visit the house on a Tuesday night when both of them are out being #bosses
Poor kids.

Reactions: 8
She will be begging her mum to babysit now once she has read here or all of a sudden she isn't needed at the restaurant anymore

View attachment 967850

Well done. I hope they take this seriously and properly investigate.
What time do we reckon tomorrow she will come on saying she feels really anxious and doesn't know why?!

Disgusting witch. Two fingers up at him this time instead of the bird.
ETA or calling them morons.
Him flat out with his dummy in 🙄
She’s bleeping vile 🤬
Absolutely disgusting, just vile. This is the same person who dropped that many hints that she'd suffered a miscarriage. Posting cryptic stories for weeks on end to gain sympathy. Yet does this sort of stuff to her child while he's asleep? duck off you horrible woman. Some of us would love to be able to have children and have gone through so much heartache over the years but have never been blessed with any. 💔 Myself included.
YOU lady, need to take a long hard look at yourself and be thankful you HAVE children. Even if you did miscarry, no one should EVER treat their kids like this and then post all over social media. Horrible. Just pure wickedness and there's no need for any of it. ***sorry rant over.😭***

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
That photo of her giving Isa the V was absolutely for Tattle. She knew exactly what she was doing posting that.

Contacting Social Services or trying to find out where the kids go to school is not on in my opinion - no, I'm not Jessie before someone "jokes" 🙄 We see literally snippets of video or photos of what she chooses to show, not a detailed account of what happens in her home. Actions like this just contribute to this forum's bad name. You simply can't make such enormous assumptions from second long clips or stills of someone's life.

I don't agree with her swearing at her child but it couldn’t be more obvious that that was for Tattle's benefit. Since her parenting has been commented on on here she's clearly been trying to rile Tattle, but contacting social services is too far. It's not just about her, the consequences could be very damaging for her children.

Reactions: 2
That photo of her giving Isa the V was absolutely for Tattle. She knew exactly what she was doing posting that.

Contacting Social Services or trying to find out where the kids go to school is not on in my opinion - no, I'm not Jessie before someone "jokes" 🙄 We see literally snippets of video or photos of what she chooses to show, not a detailed account of what happens in her home. Actions like this just contribute to this forum's bad name. You simply can't make such enormous assumptions from second long clips or stills of someone's life.

I don't agree with her swearing at her child but it couldn’t be more obvious that that was for Tattle's benefit. Since her parenting has been commented on on here she's clearly been trying to rile Tattle, but contacting social services is too far. It's not just about her, the consequences could be very damaging for her children.
And her actions aren't damaging for her children? 😑
You seen thr snippets she chooses to share, imagine what goes on that she doesn't share.
Her husband is clearly just as bad and enables her behaviour.
If you're looking for a rave thread for this witch, you're in the wrong place hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And her actions aren't damaging for her children? 😑
You seen thr snippets she chooses to share, imagine what goes on that she doesn't share.
Her husband is clearly just as bad and enables her behaviour.
If you're looking for a rave thread for this witch, you're in the wrong place hun.
How do you know her husband is just as bad??
We're pretty sure she only uses insta when he isn't around so I would imagine she doesn't behave like this in front of him. Yeah she might be the mother from hell of the gram, but do you have hard evidence of that?? No.

I'm not saying those actions aren't damaging of course, but we don't see how she really is with her kids.

Calling social services about her isn't right when the only evidence is a few 15 second clips or photos on Instagram.

I’m going to use the same argument people are using for Elle Darby……a one off you can overlook as a mistake or something to rile Tattle up.
But Afsana does these things on a consistent basis, we have the screen shots, we have the evidence. It is no longer a mistake or for fun. It’s her character and a clear indication of who she is and what is going on.
So no, we are not going too far by contacting social services.
It’s upto social services now to determine what the truth is.

Reactions: 13
I’m going to use the same argument people are using for Elle Darby……a one off you can overlook as a mistake or something to rile Tattle up.
But Afsana does these things on a consistent basis, we have the screen shots, we have the evidence. It is no longer a mistake or for fun. It’s her character and a clear indication of who she is and what is going on.
So no, we are not going too far by contacting social services.
It’s upto social services now to determine what the truth is.
100% even if we leave aside the calling the kids names and flipping the fingers while they're sleeping, leaving them alone regularly and into the early hours is more than enough grounds for social services to investigate them.

Reactions: 17
How do you know her husband is just as bad??
We're pretty sure she only uses insta when he isn't around so I would imagine she doesn't behave like this in front of him. Yeah she might be the mother from hell of the gram, but do you have hard evidence of that?? No.

I'm not saying those actions aren't damaging of course, but we don't see how she really is with her kids.

Calling social services about her isn't right when the only evidence is a few 15 second clips or photos on Instagram.
The husband who prioritises a car, her love of hinch, the garden, her bnm trips etc. over their children having a warm, clean, bedroom to sleep in? The husband who allows her to follow him to work leaving their 3 young children at home alone until the small hours night after night? The husband who is allows her behaviour? Yeah, he's just as bad.
There's plenty of evidence on her threads about her behaviour, it's all well documented. One off as joke might be excusable but this is a pattern of behaviour by a truly vile woman who is first to jump on the death or suffering of others for her own ego.
Feel free to go set up a rave thread but it'll be a very lonely place.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.