Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shouldn’t she (and the waiters) be wearing masks when they are walking around the restaurant?
The same woman who walks around tat shops during a pandemic filming mugs (like the mug she is?) with no intention of buying anything?

Reactions: 10
She's the shittest mother iv ever seen. I know its just a snap shot on Instagram but she walks around b&m with her phone out so if she went anywhere with her kids we would see it. Iv been following her from the beginning and not once have I seen her take her kids out for a day out or even just to the park for 30 mins not once in 4 years.....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She's the shittest mother iv ever seen. I know its just a snap shot on Instagram but she walks around b&m with her phone out so if she went anywhere with her kids we would see it. Iv been following her from the beginning and not once have I seen her take her kids out for a day out or even just to the park for 30 mins not once in 4 years.....
Wow. I started following her during lockdown 2.0 and I remember she went shopping every single day. There was always an excuse of a reason to go but yeah, every day she was B&M or Hun Bargains or somewhere. The lazy witch couldn’t even get dressed to go out with her kids on their last day off school, just stood waving at them calling them morons. She is a bleeping terrible mother. And wife and all round person.

Reactions: 12
Even on their birthdays there is no trip out or party. It’s usually a visit to Smyths to pick out a toy and then a meal at one of the restaurants.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So she’s just sent one of her insta huns a pair of Converse for a present! Is she for real? Does duck all for her kids, Isa seems to have no toys and his clothes always look too small and took forever to decorate their rooms. House filled with a dead ladies furniture and manky carpets yet spends money on a gift for someone she’s probably never even met. She’s an absolute creature 😡

Reactions: 17
Even on their birthdays there is no trip out or party. It’s usually a visit to Smyths to pick out a toy and then a meal at one of the restaurants.
Ordinarily I'd say there's no problem with this, if money is tight, it sounds like the perfect treat, but she is non stop spending (and still looks greasy and lives in a dive). She's putting her instahun life first. Although as I've just said, she still looks greasy....

Anyone remember those god awful birthday decorations she did for one of her boys? I felt so sorry for them. It was a piss poor effort!

Anyone remember those god awful birthday decorations she did for one of her boys? I felt so sorry for them. It was a piss poor effort!
Oh yes I do remember that! There is no effort or planning in advance for her boys!

Those converse are £75 according to Google!

Ordinarily I'd say there's no problem with this, if money is tight, it sounds like the perfect treat, but she is non stop spending (and still looks greasy and lives in a dive). She's putting her instahun life first. Although as I've just said, she still looks greasy....
Agreed! I don’t know if anyone here watches The TaylorMade Home but Flo is exactly the same. Thinks nothing of spending £100s and £1000s on herself but her kids have nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Kids back to school, normal routine resumed for everyone, yet naffsana now all of a sudden has to think what day of the week it is 🥴🤷‍♀️ over Christmas when it was realistic to not have a clue what day it was, she knew straight away 🤭 but now back to the fake, pretend she doesn't know. She's just fake full stop

Reactions: 14
So much to say.

She literally says the same thing every day. She's waited for hubby to depart HIS car before she started talkies with those absolutely HIDEOUS sunglasses on. Who told her they looked good?

She's bought someone she doesn't know Converse? Again, hideous.

You'd think she would save the money she spends on strangers and tit and actually wash her hair and sort her house out. Honestly unbelievable.

• Haha
At least she admits that even she knows her stories are shite 😂 asking for ideas.

I’d love to see her Instagram insights, I bet her stories aren’t even viewed by more than 1k people and most of them will just skip through.

Let’s see how many people who ^aren’t^ fellow Instahunz answer her question.

Remember the boys joint birthday where they went for a day out- which was 5 minutes in Smyths toy store for some content for the gram, then went to B&M and the restaurant, and had one small birthday cake to share between them.

At least she admits that even she knows her stories are shite 😂 asking for ideas.

I’d love to see her Instagram insights, I bet her stories aren’t even viewed by more than 1k people and most of them will just skip through.

Let’s see how many people who ^aren’t^ fellow Instahunz answer her question.

Remember the boys joint birthday where they went for a day out- which was 5 minutes in Smyths toy store for some content for the gram, then went to B&M and the restaurant, and had one small birthday cake to share between them.
One small tit cake to share.
this is like inception, sharing a story, sharing a story, sharing a story of a story 😩 when will it end??
I have never seen a more fugly pair of converse as those. Spent £75 on an instahun and lives in a shithole and wears primark clothes. Those sunglasses too 🤮

2C1E5328-4631-4759-879C-BC73F770F9FA.png
that’s the decorations, 13th Birthday. All that money she spends on tit and that was all he got!

• Sad
  • Wow
I wouldn’t spend £75 on shoes for myself never mind an instahun I didn’t know! Her priorities are just so wrong.

I wouldn’t spend £75 on shoes for myself never mind an instahun I didn’t know! Her priorities are just so wrong.
Ah, but it’s gotten her some clout on the gram! The kindest and nicest person ever 🙄

Still no amazing glamvent reveal! I bet that was something else she posted the other day and she will claim the glamvent parcel has gotten lost.
She’s already laid the groundwork down by posting the Royal Mail info and saying she hoped it wasn’t lost!

• Haha
Ah, but it’s gotten her some clout on the gram! The kindest and nicest person ever 🙄

Still no amazing glamvent reveal! I bet that was something else she posted the other day and she will claim the glamvent parcel has gotten lost.
She’s already laid the groundwork down by posting the Royal Mail info and saying she hoped it wasn’t lost!
Your DP pic makes me laugh every single time! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know it's been said, but just watched, that Elton John 😱😱😱where did they dig him up from? Also, when a "friend" sends me a gift I don't do ten ton of insta stories thanking them, I ring them or message or send a card to say thank you. Having said that if any of my friends sent me those strange shoes I'd be sending them straight back to them.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.