Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you my sister had it but she didn’t no didn’t do a test and now I have it sore throat so far and headache
Hope you’re feeling better soon ❤

She’s been very quiet recently….. Mr Bossman must have taken some time off work over Christmas so she can’t do talking stories!

Reactions: 8
So they've been and bought a 50" tv? Just looked back at previous threads and they only bought a new one on 26th August, about the same size as it was a big box and they got it delivered if I remember rightly. That's only 4 months ago. So why buy another? 🤔
Where the duck they gonna put this one? 🤔 I can't imagine it will being going in the dining room or the bedrooms as it will look massive in those small rooms. Just doesn't make sense.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
What’s this new voice and persona she’s displaying?

Hahahaha! I just watched it and it’s defo “quiet” talking because her husband’s home. She’s got the camera super close to her face so that her voice is heard louder. You can hear her to tongue smacking around inside her mouth due to the whispering.
It made me laugh out loud.
That baby voice does my head in. And the constant “uhms” 🤯 Trust me Crapsana, it’s not cute.
And you’re not fooling anyone. We know why you’re whispering 😂

So they've been and bought a 50" tv? Just looked back at previous threads and they only bought a new one on 26th August, about the same size as it was a big box and they got it delivered if I remember rightly. That's only 4 months ago. So why buy another? 🤔
Where the duck they gonna put this one? 🤔 I can't imagine it will being going in the dining room or the bedrooms as it will look massive in those small rooms. Just doesn't make sense.
The outhouse thing they’re building at the back or the boys’ bedroom perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the duck was that filter and voice all about last night???
as said it’ll be because Bossman was home so she had to whisper and hold the phone close so the usual filter probably wasn’t cutting it! 😂
Back out this morning busy, busy but I guess she will be off to either primark for the sales or home bargains?

Reactions: 12
Where's it going to be folks?

A - Home Bargains?
B - B&M?
C - Primark?
D - Some other tat shop?

Anyone else hate, 'I'll take you with me where I can..........'

No thanks Afsana, I'm spending quality time with my kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else think the Canada goose coat is a "dupe"..? They cost nearly £1k and I don't understand why she / him / anyone in their right mind would spend that on a coat when a) she has so many, b) she has manky carpet still.

Reactions: 15
Anyone else think the Canada goose coat is a "dupe"..? They cost nearly £1k and I don't understand why she / him / anyone in their right mind would spend that on a coat when a) she has so many, b) she has manky carpet still.
Oh absolutely. She’d already got the MK mens coat from TK Maxx and then this one turned up with no big fanfare. Just a sly mention when she was looking at the coats in Tesco that she’d got one that was ‘Uber expensive’ 🙄
It’ll either be a doop or off the back of a lorry. Remember for months she wore that chavtasic superdry coat or that manky khaki number. They are not people with massive disposable income, because you wouldn’t live in a hovel like that if you did.

Reactions: 15
I expect the coat came from the same “shop” as the Louis handbag. Oh that cracked me up so much 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I expect the coat came from the same “shop” as the Louis handbag. Oh that cracked me up so much 😂😂
Yeah I remember that one - the Louis bag from Bicester Village that she got at a special price because she “knows someone”.

Except that LV don’t sell anything in outlet stores or villages, which they state all over their website. I actually cringe so bad for her when she tells lies that are so easily proved.
😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if she was so quiet last night because she went to the restaurant but didn’t want us speculating that she’d left the kids home alone again. She’s usually there on a Tuesday right?

Looks like she had her makeup done in those weird upclose stories and then posted at 3am she ‘couldn’t sleep’. They usually get home late and then she stays up eating/watching tv so makes sense she would be heading to bed at that time.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she was so quiet last night because she went to the restaurant but didn’t want us speculating that she’d left the kids home alone again. She’s usually there on a Tuesday right?

Looks like she had her makeup done in those weird upclose stories and then posted at 3am she ‘couldn’t sleep’. They usually get home late and then she stays up eating/watching tv so makes sense she would be heading to bed at that time.
Nothing on any of the usual socials. If we didn’t know better I’d have said she was drunk last night. Her mannerisms and accent were so strange. I’m dying to see this giveaway tonight. 100% a hun will win it or it’ll all crash before the end. The only reason I’d want to win it is so I could see what crap was in it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t post often here but, I am half way through this book and I honestly believe she has read this and is using it as a guide for how to be an “influencer”. Not just her I should add. It fits to sooooo many of these fake life lovers. It’s uncanny how obvious it all is when you see it written down. An excellent read if you haven’t read it yet… 🤓
85B0933D-834C-489A-96E9-53F6317D33CA.jpeg

Reactions: 11
I bet you anything it will be an insta hun who wins the giveaway I wonder did saira ever anything I sure hope she’s doing better covid sucks guys my joints ache all over now please stay safe everyone next time I see Afsana go in to a shop and start touching everything I’m making sure to ring the branch and have her barred pls someone keep me informed on who wins since I’m still blocked she probably wished covid on me to

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.