Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That outfit was stunning. It’s such a shame she seems to dislike her culture and is desperate to be fully western. You can see the change on her grid as she got more and more followers and fell further into the instahun lifestyle. I would love to see her clothes and jewellery and such. She should re-embrace her real self.

What the actual duck are those monstrosities?? 🤮
bleeping burnt is what they are! On a baby plate, seriously 😐
Have a word with yourself that’s not normal. It’s no different to me cutting a jam sandwich into four and eating it from a teletubbies plate. Ludicrous!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Putting her food on a kids plate is just another way of showing just how barmy she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have no evidence of this other than pure speculation on my part but I'm convinced she's had weight loss surgery and eating off of children's plates just compounds thay idea to me. It makes it look like she's eating a lot of food when in reality is isn't. We never see her eat a full actual meal, it's always small picky bits and she lost her weight very rapidly. She's always tired too which is a massive side effect of weight loss surgery.
Good luck to her if she has had the surgery but it's another content point missed that could have gained her a tonne of followers.

Reactions: 9
Putting her food on a kids plate is just another way of showing just how barmy she is.
She’s just so wacky isn’t she - before you know it she’ll be mixing a batch of non alcoholic fruit cocktails before 11am for her and her ‘psycho’ mates 🤣

Cos it’s from her best bubs Stacey Solomon’s range from primark so she bought two for herself! She’s mental
She must have returned one of them, I wouldn’t t believe she kept both until I see a picture of both of them being used.

Come on Afsana, I want to see you in the M&S shacket you bought too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have no evidence of this other than pure speculation on my part but I'm convinced she's had weight loss surgery and eating off of children's plates just compounds thay idea to me. It makes it look like she's eating a lot of food when in reality is isn't. We never see her eat a full actual meal, it's always small picky bits and she lost her weight very rapidly. She's always tired too which is a massive side effect of weight loss surgery.
Good luck to her if she has had the surgery but it's another content point missed that could have gained her a tonne of followers.
She probably had it cos her Messiah Hinch had weight loss surgery. Wouldn’t surprise me at all. It’s not like she eats healthy, nutritious meals now that would have been part of such a dramatic weight loss. She says she went from a size 20 to a size 10 but I wouldn’t say she was a 20 before and she’s definitely not a size 10 (or age 13-14 either 🙄) now.

Reactions: 12
She probably had it cos her Messiah Hinch had weight loss surgery. Wouldn’t surprise me at all. It’s not like she eats healthy, nutritious meals now that would have been part of such a dramatic weight loss. She says she went from a size 20 to a size 10 but I wouldn’t say she was a 20 before and she’s definitely not a size 10 (or age 13-14 either 🙄) now.
Hang on a minute, she has people messaging her telling her she’s “skeletal”, remember?! 🤔🤥😂

• Haha
How long ago was she a 20? Her eating habits are certainly odd
This was at the Ava May Aromas party, I wasn’t following her then, but I’m sure someone who was said she offered to cater the party just so she could go! She doesn’t look a size 20 to me. Said she was 14 stone and went down to 10.

Hang on a minute, she has people messaging her telling her she’s “skeletal”, remember?! 🤔🤥😂
I forgot all about that! To stop losing weight as she was positively skeletal! 😂

I will say she looks like a much nicer person in her older pics. She wore a scarf more often and did t seem as far up her own arse. It’s a tragedy that some women let a bit of attention turn them into twats isn’t it?

Attachments

• Wow
This was at the Ava May Aromas party, I wasn’t following her then, but I’m sure someone who was said she offered to cater the party just so she could go! She doesn’t look a size 20 to me. Said she was 14 stone and went down to 10.

I forgot all about that! To stop losing weight as she was positively skeletal! 😂

I will say she looks like a much nicer person in her older pics. She wore a scarf more often and did t seem as far up her own arse. It’s a tragedy that some women let a bit of attention turn them into twats isn’t it?
Who is she talking about here when she says "star struck?"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The only one she has worn! The other two from primark and the expensive one she absolutely had to have from M&S all went back!
Yep that’s the only one I’ve ever seen her wear, the others definitely got returned.

Going out for another drive to nowhere today. The poor kids must be bored to tears. Still, after they’ve spent all their money on the car and can’t afford to do anything child friendly I guess they have to get as much use of it as they can.

Didn't she buy a new TV recently? Replace your carpets ffs Jessie. Priorities! How can you have the neck to show your house in disrepair and show extravagant purchases at the same time?

Didn't she buy a new TV recently? Replace your carpets ffs Jessie. Priorities! How can you have the neck to show your house in disrepair and show extravagant purchases at the same time?
Yep, the telly that she bought without Bossman knowing 🙄 they are bleeping tapped. They live in a hovel yet are buying flash cars and tellys. Make it make sense!
How she can show people the absolute state of her house and furniture astounds me. I would be so ashamed. I definitely wouldn’t be spunking my money away while I lived like they do. Imagine getting up to this kitchen every morning 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn't she just buy a TV? Made a big song and dance about how she ordered it and Boss Man didn't know. It arrived at the house and it was all a big surprise for Boss Man.

Buy some carpets Afsana instead of wasting money on stuff you do not need.

Also, anyone else absolutely despise it when people say 'I may or may not have........' drives me mad!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.