Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about instead of buying yet another huge TV, buy a TV cabinet that the other huge TV you bought actually fits on. The TV in their waiting for god living room looks ridiculous. So where is this one going?
Just editing to add, how about using the money to replace the carpet instead of another tv

Reactions: 9
The shacket and watching the grinch were all a nod to tattle. She’s playing games. Wouldn’t surprise me if she comments on her own thread so she can be talked about like her idle idol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The shacket and watching the grinch were all a nod to tattle. She’s playing games. Wouldn’t surprise me if she comments on her own thread so she can be talked about like her idle idol.
Absolutely this! Her whole Instagram is for us I’m sure 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
I *think* she means the instahuns that were at the party! That’s how empty and dull her life is and was, that she viewed people who cleaned on Instagram as ‘legends’ and was ‘star struck’ by them. 🙈😂
Oh god. When you read it back it’s actually really pathetic! She genuinely believes these nobodies are famous. Cringing for her.

Reactions: 13
I was going to comment that they only purchased a new tv recently! She did a whole ‘oops I’ve made a purchase without Bossman knowing’ type of story 🥱

Reactions: 5
I have no evidence of this other than pure speculation on my part but I'm convinced she's had weight loss surgery and eating off of children's plates just compounds thay idea to me. It makes it look like she's eating a lot of food when in reality is isn't. We never see her eat a full actual meal, it's always small picky bits and she lost her weight very rapidly. She's always tired too which is a massive side effect of weight loss surgery.
Good luck to her if she has had the surgery but it's another content point missed that could have gained her a tonne of followers.
I 100% agree with you. Her patterns are that of someone who has had eg a gastric band. I am very familiar with the way someone eats who has had bariatric surgery and although extremely unhealthy this is not uncommon. I said this myself many threads ago and I stand by that also.

The red bull...the not eating meals just picking..the fatigue..the up and down in her moods..the baby plates..snacking on single foods instead of having a variety...without the aid of a weigh loss tool I believe she would be gaining weight with what she eats and drinks. 1 she would not be able to eat them amount of (i don't want to call them halloumi sticks) so I can't imagine she eats that much and from what I have seen first hand with many people they spend a majority of time after meals bringing the contents back up because of food getting stuck. Causing vomiting so when this occurs although a patient can have a really unhealthy lifestyle this doesn't effect weight gain because they are vomiting straight after food. Infact it tends to go the other way where someone will continue to lose lots of weight even with such a high fat sugar diet. Its very sad to see ans of course this isn't confirmed with her but I believe this to be the case with Afsana.

Reactions: 8
he’s aff this app the noo hen!!! so sit doon an get some class!!!
Naw he isnae hes back to announce he took his candy cane lame tree doon a few days ago which would be boxing day ...another one who shot his xmas tree load too soon in the year hen

• Haha
  • Heart
Naw he isnae hes back to announce he took his candy cane lame tree doon a few days ago which would be boxing day ...another one who shot his xmas tree load too soon in the year hen
Omg I can’t stand Mario and I can’t stand officially hunched I’ve just caught up on everything I have bloody covid

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.