Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be very intrigued to see what website was used to pick as once you are over a certain number of entries you must pay for winner to be chosen. Those free sites only go from the last so many names. They can also be rigged.

@notatallthere google watch Instagram stories anonymously and try one of the sites out. Some work, some don’t.
Your a diamond thank you

Reactions: 1
I would want to do with it as I wished, not open one per day
Oh I’d be right in there opening everything! We aren’t gonna get to see properly tho as I bet the Hun that won it will just gush about it all. Very dodgy that they are mates though and follow each other. A draw like that should be done on a live, not a pre-recorded story. She could have easily just ran the draw over and over again until someone she wanted to win it did. Total fix.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder why she’s wrapped everything up, maybe it’s just a load of your old primark and Aldi ‘jukes’ Afsana 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hahahahaaa I thought this exact same thing!! Well done to the winner on being sent loads of Wilko and Aldi dupes! 🙄🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If the stuff she has won, still has all its original wrapping on, just goes to show how wasteful she really is.

Reactions: 5
Well she is denying she has had weight loss surgery 🤷‍♀️
I wouldn’t expect her to admit it. It’s a lot of weight to lose quickly to not have adopted good eating habits during and after. Unless she just did a massive crash diet, but then I’d expect someone who did that to gain some back, especially given what she supposedly eats.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t expect her to admit it. It’s a lot of weight to lose quickly to not have adopted good eating habits during and after. Unless she just did a massive crash diet, but then I’d expect someone who did that to gain some back, especially given what she supposedly eats.
Shes always eating tit food. Defo surgery!! She can't walk out of a tat shop without eating sweets biscuits or crisps

Reactions: 9
Exactly. There is no mystery to losing weight. You just need to be in a calorie deficit. She can't be, ever. She eats rubbish, she's nearly 40 which makes it even harder.

Reactions: 5
She needs professional help. Back to the tinky superdry jacket. Wonder if the badge fell off the Canada goose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Proof that she talks 💩 every other day of the year, when life is normal routine, she says "happy *look puzzled for a few seconds* (insert day)"
Now, the week between Christmas and New year when noone really knows what day or date it is, she has known straight off the last 2 days what day to say 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She needs professional help. Back to the tinky superdry jacket. Wonder if the badge fell off the Canada goose 😂
Yep, we mention the chavtastic superdry coat and there is it! Hi Grim 👋🏻
show us the 3rd Hinch bedroom with your custom built wardrobes please 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep, we mention the chavtastic superdry coat and there is it! Hi Grim 👋🏻
show us the 3rd Hinch bedroom with your custom built wardrobes please 🙏🏻
Yeh she should although we know full well it will be grey grinch she wouldn’t of added any colour for those poor kids I would hate to go to her house

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.