Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be amazed that people aren’t falling over themselves to enter. We’ve seen your house and your lack of hygiene with your son, no body wants your cast offs that’s been rammed in a plastic box for god knows how long!
what would have been a much better giveaway, with real engagement would have been if she’d given away one of those iconic sets that she obviously never used and returned. They’ve never been seen since they arrived but it would have been worth the cost to her to get her followers up.
how can she not get that people don’t want second hand makeup?🤮 Well, people apart from the Huns 😂
Loool this is the best comment yet and she was a fool to show her followers the way to tattle threads about her !bought any bots later Jessie ?

Reactions: 6
Is she doing those aldi stories from her bed? Why are her sheets covered in so many bits of black fluff? And more importantly, why would you film there if that’s the case?!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Sheets are bogging 🤢 why is she obsessed with dupes?! Why does everything have to be a dupe for something? Surely as a boss lady you could just afford to go buy the real thing?

Reactions: 16
With the amount she spent in that little ‘haul’ she could have afforded one of the real items 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Sheets are bogging 🤢 why is she obsessed with dupes?! Why does everything have to be a dupe for something? Surely as a boss lady you could just afford to go buy the real thing?
I'm sure she's already got boxes of face stuff. Everytime she goes into her cheapo shops she comes home with a new tube of something. She's obsessed with spending. I'd hate to add up what's she's spent on tat over the past year, they'd have replaced a carpet at least.

Reactions: 12
I'm sure she's already got boxes of face stuff. Everytime she goes into her cheapo shops she comes home with a new tube of something. She's obsessed with spending. I'd hate to add up what's she's spent on tat over the past year, they'd have replaced a carpet at least.
I would say they could have had the house decorated from top to bottom with what she's spent. It's disgusting what she spends, especially for those poor boys. They miss out on so much in life because of their selfish mother

Reactions: 15
Those purple aldi creams she went mad for one time, bought 3 or 4 jars. Then never mentioned it again. She honestly believes that just because something from aldi has similar packaging to something it’s a ‘doop’ for a named brand. The packaging looking the same doesn’t mean what’s inside is the same Grim, hence why they are kids cheaper! Stop buying bottles and bottles of crap then you could just buy the good stuff.

Oh god, remember when she did her skincare routine using that silicone pan scrubber? Said she used it every day. Never been mentioned again either! I’m surprised her face hasn’t melted off the amount of cheap lotions and lotions she’s bought for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those purple aldi creams she went mad for one time, bought 3 or 4 jars. Then never mentioned it again. She honestly believes that just because something from aldi has similar packaging to something it’s a ‘doop’ for a named brand. The packaging looking the same doesn’t mean what’s inside is the same Grim, hence why they are kids cheaper! Stop buying bottles and bottles of crap then you could just buy the good stuff.

Oh god, remember when she did her skincare routine using that silicone pan scrubber? Said she used it every day. Never been mentioned again either! I’m surprised her face hasn’t melted off the amount of cheap lotions and lotions she’s bought for it!
yeh it’s called a teal trunk a lot of them did it but you shouldn’t really it’s not designed for that

yeh it’s called a teal trunk a lot of them did it but you shouldn’t really it’s not designed for that
I remember that, I was so confused. I remember thinking that looks like a dish scrubber. There are mits that you can buy for your face. She hasn't got an original thought in her liar head.

• Haha
I’m surprised her face hasn’t melted off the amount of cheap lotions and lotions she’s bought for it!
I doubt she even uses any of the creams! You never see her showing her ‘skincare routine’ like so many accounts do. She barely washes so to do skincare would be too much to expect from her! I’m sure she just buys the pots and hoards them.

Reactions: 10
I doubt she even uses any of the creams! You never see her showing her ‘skincare routine’ like so many accounts do. She barely washes so to do skincare would be too much to expect from her! I’m sure she just buys the pots and hoards them.
Or takes stuff back.
We’ve still never seen the two lots of iconic make up ‘that you all know I love iconic and always have’!
The first set was the Hinch one with the nose contour brush. She even made a grid post about that, then we saw the other set but have never seen her use any of it. It’s always just some junky foundation, wilkos mascara and her ‘soft glam eye palette by Anastasia Beverly hills’ as she gives it its full title every time. Then she says she’s not doing a full eye today, just a wash, and ends up looking exactly the same as she always does! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All the ‘good or expensive’ stuff definitely gets sent back. That’s why she’s always so busy busy busy. Returning parcels 😂

Reactions: 11
Just catching up on the thread/her stories after xmas..... when she goes on about "the elder dupes", good name for her house that :LOL:

idk if its me but £15 seems a lot for those sets of crap quality creams from aldi! just buy one good quality moisturizer FFS!

Reactions: 14
Have any of you watched her tik told ? So wearing a hijab then promoting I went to the bar tonight and everyone noticed I was famous form tik tok

Have any of you watched her tik told ? So wearing a hijab then promoting I went to the bar tonight and everyone noticed I was famous form tik tok
Tik tok

Reactions: 3
I don’t really see how the teal trunk thing is any different from a foreo or any other silicone face scrubber. As for the creams, surely they all go off if you have that many. No one can possibly use that much face cream!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.