Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Earlier today I thought I’d have a look at her stories,
I don’t follow her so had to type in… I began to type in grim 😂
grim fanny cracks me up everytime I read it.

anyway, she’s going to have to get them heated seats on tonight in the rangey to keep the punters food warm. Who’s looking after the mini grims whilst she’s working tonight? Macca pacca?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Earlier today I thought I’d have a look at her stories,
I don’t follow her so had to type in… I began to type in grim 😂
grim fanny cracks me up everytime I read it.

anyway, she’s going to have to get them heated seats on tonight in the rangey to keep the punters food warm. Who’s looking after the mini grims whilst she’s working tonight? Macca pacca?
The mini Grims 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s obviously checked into tattle in between deliveries cos she’s taken down the stories that had her street name in them! You’re welcome Grim 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She reposts a lot of other huns when they tag her but she never seems to do those sort of posts herself. Very one way isn’t she. Take take take.
Glad she’s taken that down and I hope she’s quaking in her fish monger boots that more people will know where she lives and will report her sorry arse to authorities.

Reactions: 13
Loooool she’s so obbessed with her own thread jeez jessie give it up delete the gram you are so obbessed that you think everyone loves you but infact everyone hates you even your family members -we move

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve got to say that given all the info she’s given out about where she lives and what she’s near it was EXTREMELY easy to find her house info on right move. Imagine some unsavoury person can do exactly the same when those boys are in on their own. These instahuns haven’t the brains they were born with.
They literally do anything for content, they don't care. I don't understand why anybody would pimp their kids out for likes and followers. Its not even good content.

Reactions: 9
They literally do anything for content, they don't care. I don't understand why anybody would pimp their kids out for likes and followers. Its not even good content.
Exactly this. Everyone thinks their own kids are cute, but in reality not all kids are cute

Reactions: 19
Ok don’t think we need to bully a child 😂
Give over, no one’s bullying a child. Grim puts him online for people to see as she thinks he’s cute. We tattlers don’t think he is. And the fact that he has dirty fingernails and toenails like claws (as seen in pics in the last thread) and she STILL puts him online says a lot about where her priorities lie.

I wouldn't have thought Mr isa has access too tattle and maybe his poor excuse for a mother should not be parading him for the world to see, dirty uncut nails and all.
What’s her stories saying I think she’s not all there I actually think she suffers with personality disorder so has she said people r bullying isa lol

Ok don’t think we need to bully a child 😂
Hi Jessie or saira 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Give over, no one’s bullying a child. Grim puts him online for people to see as she thinks he’s cute. We tattlers don’t think he is. And the fact that he has dirty fingernails and toenails like claws (as seen in pics in the last thread) and she STILL puts him online says a lot about where her priorities lie.
Saying he’s not cute isn’t bullying. I think we need to acknowledge that not all kids are!

What’s her stories saying I think she’s not all there I actually think she suffers with personality disorder so has she said people r bullying isa lol

Hi Jessie or saira 🤣
Nah, just the new member saying we are bullying because someone mentioned his claw toenails 🤮

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she literally does nothing with her kids. Day 3 of the school hols and she’s not been to the park/ soft play/ bike ride/ walk or ANYTHING. And we know she puts everything on the gram so it’s safe to assume she hasn’t done anything with her kids this half term. She’s lucky enough to be home all day with them.. do some activities with your kids.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.