Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looool hang on Muslims don’t celebrate Christmas I’m really sorry but your not English afsana so go jog on and do what your other insta huns do fake it till you make it 🤣
My neighbours are Muslim, and they send cards and have decorations. It's not the full shebang, but they definitely do it.

Reactions: 8
My neighbours are Muslim, and they send cards and have decorations. It's not the full shebang, but they definitely do it.
Yeh some down our road do it but what I hate about jessie afsana is the way she occasionally wears the hijab but she’s so mean to people and her kids in Islam you wear the hijab with respect for god snd she’s just giving other bad Muslims a bad name

Reactions: 8
I've just seen the stories of her driving in the dark, pretending her mum is at home 😑 nothing would give me more pleasure than for her to wrap that car around a lamp post. There's literally not one single reason you need to use your phone, let alone Instagram when you're driving.

Reactions: 14
Her shift away post still hasn't even got 500 likes. The second hand embarrassment is too much.

• Haha
I've just seen the stories of her driving in the dark, pretending her mum is at home 😑 nothing would give me more pleasure than for her to wrap that car around a lamp post. There's literally not one single reason you need to use your phone, let alone Instagram when you're driving.
She doesn’t care about anyone but herself and Mrs hinch !

Reactions: 5
Phew thank goodness for that! I can get on with my day now I’ve finally seen her manky coffee cup pic 🤮

Morning Afsana, happy Thursday! 👋🏻
Am I the only one who cannot stand all this "it's Christmas Eve eve" bullshit? Since when has it been Christmas eve eve??? There's no such thing. Last couple of years this has been going around and it gets right on my tits.

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who cannot stand all this "it's Christmas Eve eve" bullshit? Since when has it been Christmas eve eve??? There's no such thing. Last couple of years this has been going around and it gets right on my tits.
I think one of the characters on friends(?) said it many moons ago

Reactions: 6
Saying they will have cereal for Christmas dinner. Is sainsburys not over the road to her?

Reactions: 11
Christmas dinner shopping, oh shut up Afsana
At 10pm on the 23rd December whiles she’s at ‘work’ yeah alright Hun 🙄
Was only a couple of weeks ago she said she was pleased they didn’t have to bother about Christmas, so she needs to make her mind up!
Why does she post those ‘cocktails’ with needed and stuff? Like she’s desperate for a drink? She doesn’t drink alcohol! Remember the pic she posted of herself ‘drunk’ drinking out of a bottle of non alcoholic apple drink? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s Muslim right? Goes all “pious” during Ramadan but the rest of the year is a “non-muslim” kind of muslim. Why pretend to drink alcoholic drinks? Who is she trying to be? Make your mind up Jessie Afsana Iqbal. We’ll be watching you during Ramadan when you become all holier than thou. You make me laugh.

Attachments

At 10pm on the 23rd December whiles she’s at ‘work’ yeah alright Hun 🙄
Was only a couple of weeks ago she said she was pleased they didn’t have to bother about Christmas, so she needs to make her mind up!
Why does she post those ‘cocktails’ with needed and stuff? Like she’s desperate for a drink? She doesn’t drink alcohol! Remember the pic she posted of herself ‘drunk’ drinking out of a bottle of non alcoholic apple drink? 😂
If only someone had saved that video, beyond cringe. By "needed" last night, maybe she was just dying of thirst? :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
She’s Muslim right? Goes all “pious” during Ramadan but the rest of the year is a “non-muslim” kind of muslim. Why pretend to drink alcoholic drinks? Who is she trying to be? Make your mind up Jessie Afsana Iqbal. We’ll be watching you during Ramadan when you become all holier than thou. You make me laugh.
And what’s worse she used the material of Stacey solomons dress that was gifted to her to create a hijab just no on all levels

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She's very quiet, she's made it so obvious that her family dont know about her fake insta lifestyle. No talkies whilst they are at home.....

And what’s worse she used the material of Stacey solomons dress that was gifted to her to create a hijab just no on all levels
As much as I hate to defend her she didn’t. She bought a matching headscarf from the SS collection. She wore it with the dress.

Makdad watches her stories on a fake account so bossman knows everything
I’m sorry, but I don’t believe that Makdad follows her insta. And I’m not 100% sure as to why you would know that? Why would he tell you that?
I really do think that Makdad wouldn’t waste his time tbh.

As much as I hate to defend her she didn’t. She bought a matching headscarf from the SS collection. She wore it with the dress.
Oh did she I remember her talking in her stories making she had designed it thanks for the heads up

I’m sorry, but I don’t believe that Makdad follows her insta. And I’m not 100% sure as to why you would know that? Why would he tell you that?
I really do think that Makdad wouldn’t waste his time tbh.
Gut feeling when we had the food and we said it was amazing he quoted we are moving like we say we move

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.