Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
She’s sent another hun a box of ‘goodies’. What is her game, she is literally buying friends. I think she is worried about her lies getting out so she wants people on side. I’d love to know what went on between her and Saira, she’s obviously worried she’s going to be outed for the nasty fraud she is

Reactions: 6

Sambuj

Chatty Member
Just having a little browse 🧐 (I am not a super sleuth in these matters 😉) zoopla lists precious sale history and that particular address (if I have the correct one as I haven’t double checked - it was from when I was having nosey a long time ago) doesn’t have one. (Unlike others)
🤣

Reactions: 5

pinkgin147

Wow her hair looks dirtier than ever today 🤮 Just have a bloody wash will you. It’s not like you do anything else. Boss babe hahaha yeah alright

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
Do the waiters and Jessie not need to wear a mask?? Also all those people up dancing? I know wearing masks is coming to an end but I think it still stands?

Misssj80

VIP Member
But but but she’s a #bosslady and #shitfluencer doing us all all a good deed by showing us what crap she’s bought.
She’s a car crash - you can’t help but watch 😂
Yes, she is doing us a favour by buying all that crap so we don't have to, I'd forgotten about that 🤣

• Haha

no flouncing

VIP Member
She can’t say she’s gone to ‘work’ as we’ll question who is looking after the kids so she’s gone down the ‘date night’ route tonight.

Just looks like all the other pics she usually takes sat at the bar drinking non alcoholic cocktails.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
It was fishy from the off wasn't it, @Runforestrun you called it didn't you?!
As soon as she posted that Lucy wasn’t the original winner but that person wasn’t following her I was sus. Well, actually as soon as a fellow Hun that’s she’s pals with won I was sus but that just made it worse.
Then the screenshot of the posting details and fake worry that it was lost the other day was another red flag. They always say liars give too much info when they lie, same with her on insta. Why post a screenshot of the RM receipt to insta? There was no need at all, except to pad out her lies.

no flouncing

VIP Member
I was going to comment that they only purchased a new tv recently! She did a whole ‘oops I’ve made a purchase without Bossman knowing’ type of story 🥱

notatallthere

I've just seen the stories of her driving in the dark, pretending her mum is at home 😑 nothing would give me more pleasure than for her to wrap that car around a lamp post. There's literally not one single reason you need to use your phone, let alone Instagram when you're driving.
She doesn’t care about anyone but herself and Mrs hinch !

Homebird44

VIP Member
I wouldn’t expect her to admit it. It’s a lot of weight to lose quickly to not have adopted good eating habits during and after. Unless she just did a massive crash diet, but then I’d expect someone who did that to gain some back, especially given what she supposedly eats.
Exactly. There is no mystery to losing weight. You just need to be in a calorie deficit. She can't be, ever. She eats rubbish, she's nearly 40 which makes it even harder.

pinkgin147

I don’t really see how the teal trunk thing is any different from a foreo or any other silicone face scrubber. As for the creams, surely they all go off if you have that many. No one can possibly use that much face cream!