Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notatallthere

Oooh Jessie are you gonna sign your giveaway because you so famous hun ??? I’m sure Lucy would love that she might make a shrine just like you did for grinch ?? Oooh tattlers heads up has she made a post for her bubs Stacey ? It’s so sad Theo passed away has Jessie claimed the fame on that one to twins in one day oh I forgot Jessie is a dog woof woof 🤣

Reactions: 5

Homebird44

VIP Member
If the stuff she has won, still has all its original wrapping on, just goes to show how wasteful she really is.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I am not for one moment shaming her, but she looks sooo different.

A filter to make her thinner?

View attachment 1000738View attachment 1000762

View attachment 1000764
That was my first thought too when she popped up she looked bigger than in the mirror selfie.

Look at 'Cher' in tnr last photo!! Poor Makdad doesn't know where to look
I didn’t notice his eyes at first! So funny! The front of that costume is as revealing as the back!!
To be fair, she’s quite good and had the crowd all up dancing. Bet they were gutted when she went off and Freddie came on 🙈😱😂

We all knew Lucy wasn’t getting the grim advent shit just admit grim fanny you haven’t posted it lies lies lies just keep rolling from your mouth

Notatall

Just want to take a minute to wish all my fellow Tattle Trolls a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. Even you Jessie, I hope you decide to drop this fantasy life you’re leading and become more authentic in the new year. Start afresh. You could do so much with your account. Sometimes you are quite witty, you don’t need to pretend to be something you’re not (boss lady). Just accept your life for what it is, a perfectly nice life with a nice husband and kids and appreciate it and build your account up focussing on your Reno, cooking, your culture even, I know loads of us have said we’d love to see stuff like that and learn more.
Merry Christmas @Runforestrun and everyone else. Have a great time with your families.

• Heart

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
I could be wrong on this, but say she is subletting, do you not have to declare to social housing if you're a home owner?

Reactions: 4

notatallthere

I wouldn't have thought Mr isa has access too tattle and maybe his poor excuse for a mother should not be parading him for the world to see, dirty uncut nails and all.
What’s her stories saying I think she’s not all there I actually think she suffers with personality disorder so has she said people r bullying isa lol

Ok don’t think we need to bully a child 😂
Hi Jessie or saira 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4