Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I was watching her mental health highlights earlier - the baby was asleep on me and I couldn't reach the TV remote! Anyway, she was wanging on about a girl who was practically family becoming a real friend and Jessie being able to really open up to her, until 14th April 2014 (very specific!) when said person told the family everything she'd said about them. She subsequently had to see this girl all the time. I'm wondering if this could be betrayal girl?
It was a wedding or similar celebration 🤫
FB is a wonderful source for gossip 😂

Reactions: 4

Laurst

VIP Member
This was at the Ava May Aromas party, I wasn’t following her then, but I’m sure someone who was said she offered to cater the party just so she could go! She doesn’t look a size 20 to me. Said she was 14 stone and went down to 10.

I forgot all about that! To stop losing weight as she was positively skeletal! 😂

I will say she looks like a much nicer person in her older pics. She wore a scarf more often and did t seem as far up her own arse. It’s a tragedy that some women let a bit of attention turn them into twats isn’t it?
Who is she talking about here when she says "star struck?"

• Haha

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
At 10pm on the 23rd December whiles she’s at ‘work’ yeah alright Hun 🙄
Was only a couple of weeks ago she said she was pleased they didn’t have to bother about Christmas, so she needs to make her mind up!
Why does she post those ‘cocktails’ with needed and stuff? Like she’s desperate for a drink? She doesn’t drink alcohol! Remember the pic she posted of herself ‘drunk’ drinking out of a bottle of non alcoholic apple drink? 😂
If only someone had saved that video, beyond cringe. By "needed" last night, maybe she was just dying of thirst? :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

no flouncing

VIP Member
We’ve all used a frozen quick fix for a meal but I wouldn’t post a pic of my dinner if it was frozen veg, frozen roast potatoes and frozen Yorkshire’s as a ‘Christmas dinner’.

notatallthere

Naw he isnae hes back to announce he took his candy cane lame tree doon a few days ago which would be boxing day ...another one who shot his xmas tree load too soon in the year hen
Omg I can’t stand Mario and I can’t stand officially hunched I’ve just caught up on everything I have bloody covid

Reactions: 3

Sambuj

Chatty Member
No, can’t have because it’s listed as a property on the website for the social housing association in an earlier comment!
Yes- it’s definitely social housing as I just found the website that tells you if an address is private or social housing and it’s on their 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so funny!!!!

However - I’ve just had another look and I think that was dated in 2009 so it might be old information 😩

Runforestrun

VIP Member
🤣 I don’t think I’ve heard it called anything other than maybe my husband telling me ‘you’ve got dinner down yourself’ 🤣🤣
As for it being a northern thing - I’m about as far south as you can get so I will be the last to hear that one 😉🤣🤣
Well I’m as far north you can go before you hit Scotland 😂

• Haha

notatallthere

Have any of you watched her tik told ? So wearing a hijab then promoting I went to the bar tonight and everyone noticed I was famous form tik tok

Have any of you watched her tik told ? So wearing a hijab then promoting I went to the bar tonight and everyone noticed I was famous form tik tok
Tik tok

Runforestrun

VIP Member
She gives no shits about those boys. Do any of the restaurants have insta accounts? I'm not on Facebook.
2 of them do. I don’t know the names of the other two. She’s always at Samsara with bossman, that’s the most recent one and Makdad always seems to be at the Indian diner.

i assume she runs the samsara one, she posts on their fb page and look at the photos of her on the grid!!

Attachments

Bubduh

Not the best idea to show someone how a business locks up 🤦‍♀️ Bit silly in my opinion.

Did Lucy look delighted with todays offerings? She looks lovely today like she’s done her makeup on the screenshot.
I think it's a filter

PennyPop

Chatty Member
That photo of her giving Isa the V was absolutely for Tattle. She knew exactly what she was doing posting that.

Contacting Social Services or trying to find out where the kids go to school is not on in my opinion - no, I'm not Jessie before someone "jokes" 🙄 We see literally snippets of video or photos of what she chooses to show, not a detailed account of what happens in her home. Actions like this just contribute to this forum's bad name. You simply can't make such enormous assumptions from second long clips or stills of someone's life.

I don't agree with her swearing at her child but it couldn’t be more obvious that that was for Tattle's benefit. Since her parenting has been commented on on here she's clearly been trying to rile Tattle, but contacting social services is too far. It's not just about her, the consequences could be very damaging for her children.

Reactions: 2

PennyPop

Chatty Member
It’s possible but it’s absolutely old as fix plus has white writing across it that says “fix + coconut” and it’s been like this for quite a while (I want to say at least since 2018)

Edited to add:

ok I’m a sad bastard and I looked at some YouTube videosof coconut fix plus from 2018 and they have the white writing across it. So this bottle has to predate 2018 at the minimum.
Sorry but I have to defend the product (not Grim! 🤭), I imagine she got it, tried it and never used it, kept it for months and has now palmed it off to Lucy!

Attachments

Reactions: 2